• Subscribe
  • Are you launching soon? Let's share the stories behind our Saas products!

Piotr Donica
    6 replies
    Hi! I am personally launching on 1st November, so it is still a whole month. Basically it is an AI product that helps to analyze google analytic data via a chat interface. It makes it easier to retrieve data quickly without needing to navigate the Google Analytics, as well as generate reports in seconds and get customized advice from the AI chat. I would love to hear what other Saas products are launching soon and give each other a follow! :)

Replies

David Patrykowski
    I'd love to hear about other products, leaving a comment to get notified!
    Brandon
    I’m not launching anything myself, but I’d love to hear about your SaaS product and its story! Sharing experiences can provide valuable insights and inspire others in the community. Whether it’s the challenges you faced, the inspiration behind your product, or the unique features that set it apart, storytelling can be a powerful way to connect with potential users. What’s the story behind your SaaS product?
    Piotr Donica
    @brandon9421 Thank you for asking :) Honestly, I started Backona because I saw how complicated tools like Google Analytics were. I figured there had to be an easier way for people to get the insights they need without digging through endless reports. I am a programmer, so it was also a cool personal project/challenge for me to develop a Saas myself! It was quite challenging cause it's a lot of work, it takes months to build!
    Benson Gao
    We are developing a product to help developers handle unstructured data, and we wish you a successful launch
    Piotr Donica
    @bensongao Thank you! What is it called? I'd love to get on your waiting list to be notified
    Bartosz Strickland
    Excited for my November launch! It’s an AI-powered design assistant that helps non designers create beautiful visuals quickly.