• Subscribe
  • Are you noticing a decline in LinkedIn engagement across your network, or is it just me?

Shivi Jalota
    18 replies

Replies

Michael Bennett
    I haven't noticed any major changes in my LinkedIn engagement lately. But I'd suggest looking at your analytics data to see if there are any measurable declines in post impressions, interactions, profile views etc over time. Also worth comparing your engagement rates to LinkedIn benchmarks for your industry. Let me know if you discover any interesting insights!
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    I haven’t noticed any changes.
    Ritesh Jha
    I haven't noticed yet, but I am pretty sure that it may happen soon. LinkedIn will soon become Instagram; now, it has a short-form video feature as well. People are just going mad about personal brands (Well, I am not against it), but it kills the entire meaning of LinkedIn.
    Lia thomas
    I've noticed some drop in engagement lately too. It seems like a common trend
    Pablo Ani
    Yes, my engagement has also decreased. It might be helpful to analyze what content works best
    Azza Shahid
    Not noticed any change
    Emily Thompson
    Hmm, I've noticed some decline in engagement and reach lately too, especially on posts from business pages. Seems organic reach is dropping. Anyone else seeing the same trend or using any strategies to boost engagement?
    Shivi Jalota
    @emilythompson I have been posting quite consistently and one thing that works is to make sure to train your audience with the type of content you are posting.
    Liam Xavier Callahan
    Yeah I've definitely noticed a decline in engagement and reach on LinkedIn lately, both on my own posts and others across my network. Not sure if it's the algorithm changes or just a general trend. Would be curious to hear if others are experiencing the same. Let me know what you all think!
    Shivi Jalota
    @liamxaviercallahan Hey i think it's the new algo change - they are apparently more focused on videos
    Gersom
    Absolutely thrilled to share my excitement! 🎉 Having recently celebrated a special milestone (my engagement!), I was introduced to SEVlaser and couldn't be happier. Their outstanding Laser Hair Removal services have truly impressed me. Reading through others' glowing reviews only made me more eager to share my own experience. If you're looking for a fantastic treatment and great value, make sure to check out Laser Hair Removal and reserve some time for yourself as a gift.
    Carl
    I just wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for the fantastic content shared here! It's been a joy reading everyone’s positive experiences. I truly believe that AI SEO Services has played a crucial role in enhancing smarter digital marketing strategies. Their insights have really helped many of us navigate the ever-changing landscape. Thank you for sharing such valuable information! If you're looking for effective solutions, check out their Local SEO Services.