• Subscribe
  • Are you still using threads?

Ankur Singh
    21 replies

Replies

Mia Cooper
    Undoubtedly, threads are still active. They are crucial, especially in backend development, for complicated processes and multi-user applications.
    Viktor Brešan
    Of course! Whenever I need parallelism!
    Nick Anisimov
    I didn't even start
    Artyom Shimanski
    Tried and uninstalled the app
    Ka Ling Wu
    Yes still am, but not as much as before because a lot of my friends didn't migrate to Threads
    Heleana Grace
    Still testing it and trying to see what it can do--But I haven't abandoned my twitter account lol
    Allison Ly
    I refuse, I love twitter too much! We launch tomorrow, would love your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Oxana
    Not tried it yet. And you?
    Michelle Garcia
    Not even signed up. Have you used it?
    Andres
    Never started. Zuck doesnt exactly have a good history managing user data. Plus with Twitter being open sourced now it's one of the most transparent social platforms available.
    Nina Austria | Afforai
    I never signed up for it. Curious to hear people's thoughts-- is it worth using?
    Iryna Komarnitska
    Oh, no. I just used it for a day or two. I don't understand the algorithm of posts - my feed was full of people I didn't know.
    Priyanka Pahari
    It was such a hype at the beginning, but now it doesn't feel as fun as expected.
    Krishna Kumar
    nope. signed up, checked it out. left it
    RDS
    Uninstalled it. I saw vid about data collection for new users although I didn’t made a new account but still
    Dan from Avarup
    Never started ðŸ«