• Subscribe
  • Are you using AI for your social media posts?

Diego
    66 replies
    Hello everyone, I'm currently building a social media management platform that post for you with AI. I'm interested to know if some of you already use AI in your day to day posting. If Yes, what would you like to see in a new tool? Thanks for the feedbacks!

Replies

Max Zhang
    Newsletters maybe, social media posts, no. :-)
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @defatom Would you use it if the tool could take the information from your newsletter and adapt it for all social media autonomously?
    XtraLite
    Hello @Diego! Personally, I've used AI to optimize post timings and tweak content for better engagement. A feature I'd love in the new tool is sentiment analysis to tailor posts according to audience mood.
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @xtralite thanks for the feedback. So let's say you have thousands of comments you can't monitor, the AI would scan them all and give a report on negative-positive ratio? Am I understanding correctly?
    XtraLite
    @diego_hb Yep exactly. Or in cases where I want to know people's attitude towards certain topic, that function would be very handy,
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @xtralite I see, I've noted that on my todo (although I think this feature will come later). Also, if you have 5 minutes ahead of you, I am gathering people's feedback here: https://forms.gle/X4F8esPfJbdH7JXE9 It would help a lot if you can fill this survey!
    Grigory Silanyan
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    My take is a little harsh on AI social media posts please do not take this as personal! I am not using AI for social media and after seeing hundreds of heartless replies where every second word is "seamless" to various interesting posts on Linkedin, Product Hunt and Twitter (X) it's a little disturbing, they are mostly the same and in that sea it's difficult to find real takes from people... and don't get me started on AI generated shorts and reels on instagram, TikTok and YouTube, that's even worse... But that's just my take and this can probably be improved :)
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @grigory_sl Hey, thanks for the feedback. Actually I agree with you, for personal branding it is still tricky to use AI. My initial thought would be to use it for businesses. Let's say you launch a new SaaS and you don't have time to build a social media presence, you could configure bbuddy (my tool), to post for you on all platforms. And even post based on your blog posts or new website pages, etc. My bet is also that AI will get better and better at copying human interactions so like in 2-3 years we could have fully operational AI for personal branding. But right now I completely agree that AI generated posts are a bit cringe.
    Hongyuan Cao
    I generally don’t use AI to write posts, but in order to give my fans a better reading experience, I will use AI to correct my grammatical errors.
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @frankfitzpatrick Business posts?
    xavi
    I think if done correctly, this could be super useful. Right now, I use AIGenie, our own product, to create a custom agent to help with that task.
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @xlabs7 Which social media would you automate?
    Amelia Hart
    I use AI to brainstorm post ideas and tweak captions. It’s like having a creative partner that helps with the heavy lifting while I focus on the personal touch.
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @amelia_hart Thanks for the feedback! If you have 5 minutes ahead of you, I would love a more in depth feedback via my survey: https://forms.gle/X4F8esPfJbdH7JXE9 Thanks a lot!
    Brody Clarke
    I’ve started using AI for scheduling and generating hashtags. It saves me time, but I always add my own voice to keep things authentic.
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @brody_clarke Hashtag generation is definitely something I will release on bbuddy when launching! Thanks for the feedback :)
    Luka Brzin
    Of course. I use AI to help me create a content calendar and content ideas for my ICP.
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @luka_brzin Thanks for the feedback! Actually, bbuddy (my smm tool) will handle customization to adapt to your ICP and also give variation depending on the platform you post. Because you don't talk the same way to people on Linkedin and to people on Instagram
    Simone Roben
    I Just use AI to Generate Content ideas and that works for me. Usually I use the below tool to make reels ideas and videos. https://makereels.ai/
    Vitaly Aver
    Hi Diego! I use AI only for posts about my startup. In order to make it clearer, easier and more competent to talk about our product☀️
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @vit_aver Thanks for the feedback! I think text improvement is definitely an interesting feature to have in-app, I'm writing that down for bbuddy! Thanks :)
    Liam Tim
    Yes, especially when we need a post image, the AI tool can be very useful, for example: https://getimg.ai/text-to-image#
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @liam_tim Thanks for your response Liam, I plan to add an AI image generator for posts but a bit later because it's a complex feature.
    Tina(Libin) Yao
    Yeah, I use ChatGPT a lot. To be specific, we do incorporate AI for some aspects of our social media posts, such as brainstorming ideas and improving phrasing, but we still make sure to add a personal touch to keep our content authentic and aligned with our brand.
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @libin_yao Thanks for the feedback! I think phrasing improvement is definitely an interesting feature to have in-app, I'm writing that down for bbuddy! Thanks :)
    Rayyan Jawed
    i do use AI for some tasks like brainstorming, video script etc!
    Asher Dorian Thorne
    I've been experimenting with AI to create posts and analyze engagement. Currently using ChatGPT to ideate and outline, then refine the output myself. Would love an integrated tool that could optimize post timings, analyze sentiment, A/B test variations, and auto-post the winners. Anyone know of something like that?
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @asherdorianthorne Hey thanks for the feedback, actually I am currently building that tool. It's called bbuddy.co and I am gathering feedback now. MVP should release in October but you can already join the waitinglist on the website. I'm noting all your ideas on my todo list, it's great insights, thanks a lot!
    Ingmar Klein
    I've only used it for standard copywriting improvements but never to create a post from scratch because I couldn't find a tool which doesn't create cringe / average content. Would love to hear if someone has used any products which are actually good!
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    @ingmar I agree, cringe AI content is everywhere. I will clearly try to work on that by training bbuddy.co AI on actual human and trending content and fine-tune it until you don't get that cringe result.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Yes, in fact, this comment is AI-generated
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    It definitely helps you if you're on a budget or small team.
    Bailey Richardson
    AI is making my social media life so much easier. It helps with everything from creating posts to finding the right times to share them. If you’re not using it yet, you might want to check it out!
    Davis Adams
    Hey folks, if you’re looking for a way to step up your social media game, AI tools might be just what you need. They’ve been great for helping me stay organized and creative.