• Subscribe
  • Are you using an AI text to video tool?

Ankur Singh
    13 replies
    Suggest an AI text to video tool for the community. We are building Text to Video AI

Replies

Rebaika James
    Try Clipchamp. It’s versatile and handles text-to-video creation really well.
    Ashik Hameed
    Hey @singh_ankur - Yes, there are a few great AI text-to-video tools out there. One I've found really effective is Pictory. It allows you to convert scripts or articles into engaging videos quickly. Another good option is Lumen5, which transforms text content into video using AI. Both tools offer a variety of customization options to make your videos unique and engaging. Give them a try and see which one works best for your needs.
    Henry Habib
    There are several AI text-to-video tools available, but it still depends on your specific needs. For example, RunwayML and Sora are popular choices. RunwayML is great for creative projects, offering a variety of AI tools for artists and designers. Sora is excellent for automated video creation, perfect for explainer videos and marketing materials. There's also a new Chinese app that has gained attention, though I can't recall its name at the moment. I haven't used many of these apps extensively, but here’s an issue of our newsletter where we showcased a few apps from the community. https://newsletter.theintelligen...
    QING LI
    Absolutely! AI text-to-video tools are becoming increasingly popular for creating engaging content quickly. One such tool I recommend is Lumen5. Lumen5 Lumen5 is an AI-driven platform that transforms text into engaging videos. It's particularly useful for marketers, content creators, and educators. Here’s why it stands out: User-Friendly: No video editing skills required. The intuitive interface makes it easy for anyone to create professional-looking videos. AI-Powered: Automatically generates video content from your blog posts, articles, or any text input. Customizable: Offers a variety of templates, styles, and music options to tailor the videos to your brand’s look and feel. Content Library: Access to millions of stock photos, videos, and music tracks to enhance your videos. Another great option is Pictory: Pictory Pictory allows you to create stunning videos from long-form content in minutes. Key features include: Script to Video: Easily convert your scripts or blog posts into engaging videos. Highlights and Summaries: Automatically creates highlights from long videos, which is perfect for social media snippets. Voiceover and Music: Add voiceovers or background music to make your videos more dynamic. For anyone looking to convert text to video quickly and effectively, these tools are excellent choices. By the way, if you're also dealing with a lot of PDF documents and need a tool for conversion or editing, check out PDFtoPDF.ai. It's a fantastic online tool for all your PDF needs!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Commenting here for reach because I am also curious to try some!
    CY Zhou
    Yes, I've been using an AI text-to-video tool for a few months now, and it's been a game-changer for my content creation. The efficiency and quality it brings to the table are impressive!
    Anastasia Dashkevich
    We tested https://creatify.ai/ but it lacks customization. Thank you all for sharing other tools to try
    Christian Gyenes
    Yes i use ai.invideo.io for that
    Gurkaran Singh
    Nope, no AI wizardry here! But if you're looking for a cool AI text to video tool, remember that finding the right one can be like searching for the perfect GIF reaction - full of surprises and giggles!
    CY Zhou
    Yes, I've been experimenting with a few AI text-to-video tools lately. They have significantly streamlined my content creation process and saved me a lot of time.
    Blanca HE
    Hi all, this is Blanca from Rendora https://www.rendora.ai/?from=puhf - the world's #1 3D AI Avatar text to video platform that lets you create Full sets of Studio-quality videos with 3D AI avatars in minutes. We are literally launching our site in US this month and we hope to invite you experience our platform as Beat test user/ Rendora native! For Rendora native, we'll provide you with various benefits, including: 🎁One Month Free Membership 🎁Beta User Perks: - Exclusive community badge - Early access to new features 🎁Your Personalized AI Avatar Blinkd Box If you're interested, you can always find me if you have any questions! In order to recieve all the benefits abovePlease fullfill this feedback survey form https://forms.gle/9AmzK2eZzfCcAnBm6 after you've experienced it--we sincerely hope you'll enjoy Rendora!🎉
    James Reynolds
    https://boolv.video/ This is an excellent video creation tool with AI power. You can just input your product URL link and the website will automatically crawl the information of your product page to generate a product marketing video. This is a perfect tool for e-commerce seller to promote their product efficiently!