"Ask, and it will be given to you" It is real! I got 500 points!

Won Park
45 replies
Wow thank you all. I got 500 points! I am now a silver medal. "Ask, and it will be given to you" It is real! The points went up a lot because I did a lot of community activities. If you're about to launch, try community activities.

Replies

Vadim Voronovskiy
My congratulations. Good job!
Zeng
That's great! What kind of community activities you did Won Park?
Won Park
@zeng I did discussion. and vote and comment. It is very good
Carson Cohen
@zeng @won_park That's amazing! Congrats!! Would love any support on my launch of Fusion today. Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 We launched today. If you’re curious, check it out! producthunt.com/posts/fusionai-2
Won Park
Thanks for everything :)
Pleasure Meditation
Awesome! I want to look like a 35 year old Brad Pitt. Who do I ask?! ;-) lol. ....Congrats. :-)
Carson Cohen
@pleasure_meditation Fusion! Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 We launched today. If you’re curious, check it out! producthunt.com/posts/fusionai-2
Greg ⚡️ Join The ChatGPT Post newsletter
Congratulations! The best advice, if you're on a budget for your marketing activities, is to focus on comments and communities, as they are by far the best way to go
Carson Cohen
@conversionrocks @won_park Congrats!! Would love any support on Fusion, launched today! Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 We launched today. If you’re curious, check it out! producthunt.com/posts/fusionai-2
Oxana
You did it! Congrats! ⭐️
Woow Congrats 🎉 Thats amazing!
Aaron Jackson
I also want to get 500 points. Please help me
Hello_Joy
Congratulations! you did it!
Andrew James Bagby
What exactly is community activities, like just engaging with people here on the platform?
Swapratim Roy
That's a nice piece of advice.
Charlotte Chiang
Nice work! Definitely the inspiration I needed today :)
Maya A
This is awesome!! Congrats!!
Carter Michael
Congrats that's some crazy growth. What were you at prior to asking?
Nick Havryliak
how many actions does it take you? for example 1000-1500?