• Subscribe
  • Ask me anything about live streaming with your mobile devices!

Greg
    8 replies
    Greetings, Hunters πŸ‘‹ If you're a content creator or pro videographer wanting to do more live streams and video content with your mobile devices, you'll love the interactive 30-min session I'll be hosting on 28 Feb 2023 at 11 CET! We'll be talking about: - setting up a live stream with your mobile devices and the kit you probably already have at home - potential pitfalls and what to check before your live stream - what live video studios are and when do you need them - answer any questions you may have! It's happening on Tuesday, 28 February at 11 am CET (check your corresponding time here worldtimebuddy.com). You can also submit your questions here, in advance, and I'll be sure to answer them during the live session! See you there! https://www.youtube.com/@hellorecngo/streams Greg

Replies

I will make sure to tune in :)
    Greg
    RECnGO Pro Live Video Studio
    Reminder: Ask me anything about live streaming with your mobile devices TODAY at 11 am CET (10 am London, 6 pm HK, 9 pm Sydney)! See you there! https://www.youtube.com/@hellore...
    Greg
    Thanks for everyone who tuned in and asked questions! πŸ’₯ The recording of the live session can be re-watched here
    Purple Ocean
    Thanks for offering to answer questions about live streaming with mobile devices! As someone who's interested in exploring this space, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the TruConnect app and service. I've heard mixed TruConnect reviews about their streaming capabilities, so I'm curious to know if you have any experience using the platform for live streaming and if so, how it compares to other options out there.
    Greg
    @purple_ocean I have limited knowledge on this particular platform, so I'm afraid I won't be able to speak about relevant experience, but mostly, live streaming depends on your internet connection, your internet provider, the package you subscribe to and the type of building you're in. We recommend to download an internet speed test app (free is fine) and test your current provider. If your mobile device is relatively new, (2-3 years old), and the internet is stable (because the speed app confirms this), then it doesn't really matter who your provider is. I hope this helps! Best, Greg
    Lalit Nagrani
    Hi @greg, I am doing a research on live streaming apps. Coming up with something soon, what’s your experience about people coming live and showing content to entertain people?
    David
    Super pumped for your live session on mobile live streaming! Can't wait to learn about setting up streams with our everyday kits and avoiding pitfalls. Plus, I'm curious about how Cinema HD fits into the mix. Got my questions ready!