• Subscribe
  • Asking for a friend

Marius Pintea
    3 replies
    Where can I find projects where I can work on them, doesn't need to be Full-Time. Looking for a experience, but paid also :D Where did you built your experience and find projects that you wanted to work on?

Replies

I would recommend checking out online freelance platforms where you can find various projects to work on. You can also join freelancing communities on social media or forums where clients post project opportunities. Additionally, reaching out to local small businesses or startups who may need help with projects could be a great way to gain experience and get paid for your work. Remember to showcase your skills and previous work to attract potential clients. Good luck on your search for projects to work on! We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"
    Ibileke Samuel
    Use flashapply.ai you can get both here!😇
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, navigating the realm of projects for experience and pay - it's like finding a hidden treasure chest in the coding jungle! I honed my skills through platforms like Upwork and freelancing sites, where opportunities abound like pixels on a screen. Happy hunting, adventurer! 🚀