• Subscribe
  • August (Q2) is about to end …

Hamza Afzal Butt
    39 replies
    EVERY SUCCESS MATTER!!! 🤩 The best thing about is month is that I crossed -2k+ followers here -Completed my 200 days streak -Gain 5000 points -Successfully launched 2 products Other than that -I achieved the Top Rated badge on Upwork And 11.7k followers on LinkedIn Okay, so what you achieved this month ???

Replies

Addau Rabiu
    August is not about end its end now its 1st of september
    Saurabh Tiwari
    For the last 10 days, I have been active on a product hunt, and earned a new badge: Gone streaking 10, hunted 1 product
    Rahul Agarwal
    @saurabht_seo would you like to share your experience regarding the hunt?
    Valianto
    Yes, hope sepetember is going to be better
    Raymond Yeh
    Some things I'm proud of: - 400 sign ups on my product (pre-PH launch) - >1000 blog posts on my site - >20 live sites using my product to serve blog posts - 3 digits MRR - PH launch on 2nd Sep!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @raymond_yeh Impressive achievements, Raymond. which product you are launching on 2nd Sep , Blog writing tool (i guess)? Btw, GL with your launch in advance :)
    Raymond Yeh
    @hamza_afzal_butt Yes, indeed im launching wisp which is a way for teams to add and manage a blog on their site.
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    Nope I'm in denial! (Getting 9 backlinks in 2 weeks for my SaaS was a success on my part)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Great milestones! :-) Something from my plate: Crossed 4k followers on PH Crossed 1k followers on Twitter Crossed 400 subs on YouTube :) Something above my expectations: – Had first sponsors of my newsletter – Learnt new skills in programs (AE) and reverted to paid service – Travelled abroad and met great people (which made me happy and a bit relaxed) – it was a miracle that I kicked myself to leave a country for a while so it is a milestone :D – Expanded to other platforms (2 or 3)
    Gene M Carter
    You’ve had an amazing month! I didn’t have such big wins, but I managed to finish a project I’d been procrastinating on for a while. Felt great to finally get it done!
    Madhu Kumari
    Great job, Hamza! This month, I hit a personal best in my workout routine and started a new hobby ,learning how to play the guitar. Small wins, but I’m happy with them!
    Jesse T. Glover
    Congrats on your achievements! I focused on learning this month and completed a few online courses. It was a great feeling to finally cross them off my list.
    Kimberly West
    Huge congratulations, Hamza! Crossing 2k followers, getting the Top Rated badge, and launching new products are all fantastic milestones. Here’s to even more success ahead! 🙌
    Savannah Morris
    Amazing work! You’ve had a stellar month with so many achievements. 11.7k LinkedIn followers and 5000 points. seriously impressive! Congrats! 🌟
    murph
    Well done! Also I'm curious, how do you define your quarters? For us Q3 ends September 30th.
    Rose Linda
    Wow Hamza! You’ve crushed it this month. From reaching 11.7k LinkedIn followers to completing a 200-day streak impressive stuff! Congrats on all your success! 🚀
    Katerina Dedyulya
    great results! keep rocking!
    Aciscio Deschamps
    august is almost over already
    Sultan Ansari
    This month, I finalized a major collaboration, hit 2k followers, and completed a challenging certification. August was a win!
    Deangelo Hinkle
    Congrats on those amazing milestones! For me, this month was all about hitting 1k followers, finishing my online course, and securing my first freelance gig.
    Renly Borris
    I can't believe we're already nearing the end of Q2! This year has gone by so fast. It feels like the perfect time to take a step back, reflect on what we've achieved, and get ready to tackle the rest of the year. How are you feeling about your progress so far?
    Rigel Cunningham
    Impressive achievements! I hit my sales target, completed a certification, and grew my blog's traffic by 25%. Big wins for August!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @rigel_cunningham which certification you completed?
    Leo Henry
    August is almost over already!