• Subscribe
  • Automated AI Videos are SO BAD!

Kabir
    1 reply
    Today I tested an AI platform that generates faceless videos on any topic from a text prompt. I knew it won't be worth much as I have seen many examples on X in the recent months. The video the platform produced was created using a series of B clips from stock videos and the overall narration and quality was so nothing to write home about. I was just testing to see where things stand as of today. Needless to say I won't recommend any such platform to my friends. I only considered it because it is possible to create more content on topics using AI. A video 100% composed of B-rated clips from stock videos is not appealing. Let me know if you have found any good platform that generates videos on topics you like. PS: I won't name the platform here as it is a PH-launched project. And they are not alone in it; all others that I know are of similar level of execution -- it is just the state of AI before SORA style video production becomes available where you can guide the production of the actual clips. Any thoughts? https://cdn.evoknow.com/shownotes/common/sn1.png

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    It sounds like those AI-generated videos are about as appealing as a robot trying to dance the Macarena! Maybe better options will pop up soon - after all, Rome wasn't built in a day, right?