• Subscribe
  • B2C strategies. What has worked best for you?

Salar Davari
    13 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Showing my face – people trust me more :)
    Sahil Patel
    @busmark_w_nika hard agree. we recorded a video and added it to our website learningloop.com, which resulted in an improved conversion rate
    Luka Brzin
    Building credibillity on Reddit and Linkedin. If people see you post valuable content without the promotion of a certain productm they are going to trust you more which is going to help you in the future when you actually do have a product to sell.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @luka_brzin This is a good advice, but a lot people dont really understand the importance of personal branding on LinkedIn and avoid it as it does require a lot of time invesment. I had been in that boat, there fore I launched ConnectGenie AI (connectgenie.ai) Its a personal AI Assistant for Linkedin which helps Linkedin users: - Create valuable Linkedin posts - Craft engaging comments - Write Personalised Connection Request Notes for better networking. - Write Customised Job Cover letters based on an individual's Job Profile. Do check it out, its free to use initially as it offer free connects when you sign up. I hope to launch it soon on product hunt as well.
    Prem Saini
    Building my founder people and also promoting my product on my profile also networking :)
    Sahil Patel
    Here are some strategies that have worked for us at https://learningloop.com 1. Creating value-added posts and posting them on different communities including PH, Reddit, slack and Discord communities. 2. Hosting in-person events 3. Creating a referral program for members 4. Creating social media posts 5. Creating info products
    Cedric Mathias
    For b2c strategies mostly Instagram would work is what I believe
    Muhammad Hassan
    Personalized marketing has been a game-changer for B2C strategies. Tailoring messages and offers to individual preferences boosts engagement and conversion rates. It’s all about connecting with customers on a personal level!