• Subscribe
  • B2C strategies. What has worked best for you?

Salar Davari
    13 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Showing my face – people trust me more :)
    Sahil Patel
    @busmark_w_nika hard agree. we recorded a video and added it to our website learningloop.com, which resulted in an improved conversion rate
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @sahilypatel And this is what I am talking about. People trust people! :)
    Luka Brzin
    Building credibillity on Reddit and Linkedin. If people see you post valuable content without the promotion of a certain productm they are going to trust you more which is going to help you in the future when you actually do have a product to sell.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @luka_brzin This is a good advice, but a lot people dont really understand the importance of personal branding on LinkedIn and avoid it as it does require a lot of time invesment. I had been in that boat, there fore I launched ConnectGenie AI (connectgenie.ai) Its a personal AI Assistant for Linkedin which helps Linkedin users: - Create valuable Linkedin posts - Craft engaging comments - Write Personalised Connection Request Notes for better networking. - Write Customised Job Cover letters based on an individual's Job Profile. Do check it out, its free to use initially as it offer free connects when you sign up. I hope to launch it soon on product hunt as well.
    Salar Davari
    @luka_brzin Nice tip. Thank you Luka.
    Prem Saini
    Building my founder people and also promoting my product on my profile also networking :)
    Sahil Patel
    Here are some strategies that have worked for us at https://learningloop.com 1. Creating value-added posts and posting them on different communities including PH, Reddit, slack and Discord communities. 2. Hosting in-person events 3. Creating a referral program for members 4. Creating social media posts 5. Creating info products
    Salar Davari
    @sahilypatel Seems like a perfect package. Thank you Sahil.
    Cedric Mathias
    For b2c strategies mostly Instagram would work is what I believe
    Salar Davari
    @cedric_mathias Thank you Cedric.
    Muhammad Hassan
    Personalized marketing has been a game-changer for B2C strategies. Tailoring messages and offers to individual preferences boosts engagement and conversion rates. It’s all about connecting with customers on a personal level!
    Salar Davari
    @muhammad_hassan0011 Good tip. Thank you.