• Subscribe
  • Been a builder for 10 years. But launching on PH for the first time. Wish me luck with Askiyo! :)

Anudeep Borusu
    6 replies
    Hello peeps! Nice meeting you. I'm Anudeep from the Silicon Valley of India - Bangalore. And I'm excited to be here. As a social amateur at PH, would love to connect with the Product and the Sales community to chat about better decision-making with more than mere "meeting notetaker bots". We believe in effective streamlined conversations with real-time assistance, and Askiyo is our attempt to do that. Whether you use the tool or not, if you are in the space, I'd love to genuinely chat with you all to know what personally cool things you've done in the Product/Sales space - achievement, feature, deal. I wish to learn all of it. Lf πŸ™Œ

Replies

Wendy Huang
    Just hit the 'notify me' button! I will definitely be there to upvote and comment when you go live πŸš€ And I would love to have your support for my launch as well when it’s my turn next month :)
    Anudeep Borusu
    @hswpro thanks for the interest. What are you building?
    Eugene Garrett
    I'm a software engineer, so I don't have the expertise to assist you, but I hope your idea comes to fruition.
    Anudeep Borusu
    @blueocean Thanks for commenting and nice meeting you. Went through your profile and noticed you enjoy AI powered SaaS. Askiyo is in that space. I’d love to learn your thoughts on it - good and bad :) https://producthunt.com/products...
    Sage Turner
    Nice to meet you, Anudeep! I love your approach to enhancing discussions. It’s refreshing to see a tool that goes beyond just note-taking.
    Kenneth Ray
    Hey Anudeep, welcome to Product Hunt! It’s great to see someone from Bangalore here. I’m excited to see how Askiyo can improve decision-making in meetings.