• Subscribe
  • Best cold email tool? 📩

Casper Brix
    13 replies
    What's the best cold email tool that you know or use yourself? And why? 🤔

Replies

Perry Zheng
    Hubspot! It is truly an all-in-one tool, but I primarily use it for marketing and sales!
    Casper Brix
    @perryzheng Thanks for sharing! How do you find your leads?
    Perry Zheng
    @casper_brix I mostly use LinkedIn to find my target audience and then start from there!
    Vaibhav
    Mailchimp is good for free but there are tons!
    Lakshmanan Raman
    @vaibhavdwivedi wouldn't recommend mailchimp for cold emails. Subscriber emails or product emails yes.
    Vaibhav
    @laxman_karthik Interesting. Would love to know why do you think so aobut Mailchimp?
    Arthur Miller
    If you're running a small biz and need to shoot out some emails, check out Mailshake.
    Aryan Kohli
    Yo! for al you startup peeps, give Woodpecker a shot.
    Aurther Bella
    Hey! if you're a freelancer looking to get more clients, Lemlist is awesome.
    Alice
    I’ve used Hunter.io for cold emails, and it’s been really effective. The email finder tool is a big plus for me.
    Casiana Rajas
    Have you tried SalesLoft? It’s fantastic for me with its outreach and# CRM integration.
    Lakshmanan Raman
    Been using apollo.ai and they sort of solve data and email problem. Unfortunately they stopped the warm up feature, so I am using snov for warm ups and apollo for the rest.
    Natalia Toth
    I loved Hubspot but Drip is also a treasure! their support team is the best, and i love how you can create workflows and rules easily and tie them to emails