• Subscribe
  • Best place to do development work?

Wouter van der Meij
    9 replies
    Hi everybody was wondering were you guys do most of your focused work, is this at home, in a co-working place or you go somewhere else ? Does a cabin in the woods help to get the programming going ? :)

Replies

Kevin Martinez
    I love working from trendy co-working spaces or cute independent coffee shops. The change of scenery sparks my creativity and meeting other freelancers/entrepreneurs is great for networking! Just make sure they have solid Wi-Fi and plenty of outlets. ☕💻
    Nicole Park
    For personal tasks, I prefer cafes with a nice atmosphere. 🙂
    Alice Saunders
    I usually get my best work done at home. I love the flexibility and comfort of my own space
    Charlotte Pierce
    I’m curious where you all do your best work. Do you work from a home office, a co-working space, or maybe a quiet spot like a cabin in the woods
    Dhirendra Kumar
    Hello! I’m always interested in where others find their focus.
    Bartosz Strickland
    co working spaces i ve tried, but they can be distracting .home or quit café works best for me
    Susie Johns
    most of my work I do at home, but every now and then, a trip to the mountains for some focused work sounds tempting!
    Benjamin Thomas Clark
    I love working from cozy little coffee shops or cafes with good vibes and tasty drinks. ☕🧑💻 Nice ambience, people-watching, and caffeine... the perfect recipe for productivity! At home I get too distracted by Netflix or spontaneous naps haha. Any other cafe-coding fans out there? Where are your favorite spots to post up with your laptop?
    Patricia Harris
    Love working at coffee shops! The chill vibe helps me focus. Plus you can people watch for inspiration between coding sessions. Though I gotta say, nothing beats a cozy home office setup with multiple monitors and a comfy chair for those long development sprints.