• Subscribe
  • Best ways to find loyal early adopters?

Emanuele Cappetta
    33 replies
    I’m in the early stages of launching a new property search tool, and we’re looking to bring on some early adopters who will not only try it out but also stick around as we improve and grow. Apart from close friends + family, what other avenues have founders here used for finding those loyal early adopters? Thanks, Emanuele

Replies

Raymond Yeh
    Reddit has been a great source of traffic for me - especially if you have free tools. I've previously launched a free tool for people living in Singapore to get an estimate of the valuation of their property with just their postal code. It took off like crazy when I posted it on relevant reddit threads. Some stick around to find out more about other projects I'm working on and also joined my mailing lists.
    Chandrshekhar Rawan
    Start with friends family and professional contacts who believe in your vision and are willing to support your product from the outside
    Tanya
    @chandrshekhar_rawan Hi Chandrshekhar, good insights! We are launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please click "Notify Me"!
    Thomas bond
    Start with people who already trust you—friends, family, and professional networks. They’re likely to be supportive and provide honest feedback.
    Sheik Born
    Publish valuable content that addresses the pain points your product solves. This attracts potential users who are searching for solutions and are likely to be interested in trying new products.
    Tanya
    @sheik_born Hi Sheik!! We are launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please click "Notify Me"!
    Shannon J. Stafford
    loyal early adopters can become brand advocates, so investing time in these strategies can have long-term benefits.
    Tanya
    @shannon_j_stafford Hi Shannon, We are launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please click "Notify Me"! And you can find me in linkedin to get more details lol~
    Sen William
    Give people the chance to be the first to try your product. Early adopters often like being ahead of the curve and having input on the product.
    Tanya
    @sen_wialiam Hi, Swn, Good views!We are launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please click "Notify Me"! And you can find me in linkedin to get more details lol~
    Norma Wick
    Collaborate with influencers who have a strong, engaged following in your product’s niche. Their recommendations can help attract early adopters.
    Claudia Lyons
    Direct Outreach Send personalized emails or messages to potential early adopters. Explain why your product could be useful to them and how their feedback would help.
    Tanya
    @claudia_lyons Hi, Claudia, We are launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please click "Notify Me"! And you can find me in linkedin to get more details lol~
    Chritopher Bond
    Clearly explain what makes your product unique and how it can solve a problem. Early adopters are looking for something new and useful, so focus on what sets your product apart.
    Tanya
    @chritopher_bond Hi, Christopher, thanks for your views! Our reading assistant, UnaPod is launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please click "Notify Me"! And you can find me in linkedin to get more details lol~
    Simon Peter Damian
    Do you want them to pay you or just give you feedback? If you want your early adopters to pay you, it's a bit steeper, if you just want feedback then offer it for free.
    Emanuele Cappetta
    @theterminalguy Nope, just feedback currently. + lots of benefits for anyone that provides consistent feedback
    Simon Peter Damian
    @bigmetricise social media communities would be great. PH is mostly a builder community, you may find some members here but try groups on facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Reddit and Twitter are also top there. Also reviews on your competitors is an good source
    Tanya
    @theterminalguy tHi, Siomon, Our reading assistant, UnaPod is launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please click "Notify Me"! And you can find me in linkedin to get more details lol~
    Tanya
    @theterminalguy @bigmetricise Hi, Emanuele, Our reading assistant, UnaPod is launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please click "Notify Me"! And you can find me in linkedin to get more details lol~
    Daniel Kuh
    I've been trying a bunch of things for littlebro.app - not so much success but I'll share them just for insight (other than friends and family) LinkedIn outreach -- Been finding related people who would benefit from the product. It's a cold message so it feels a little salesy but I genuinely believe my product can help their workflows so I don't feel too bad about it. Google Ads -- I've had some moderate success in getting people to our website littlebro.app with google ads. I don't think it's the best to work with ads first but just wanted to test it out and see how it goes. Had a few sign ups from this but no paying customers. Reddit -- Just started this but I'm going through sub-reddits and trying to be helpful. I'm careful not to promote our product. Instead I've optimized my profile so that if someone clicks on me they'll be directed to the app. Strong emphasis on give value first. Stack Overflow -- Same approach as reddit but I tailored my responses to first say that I was a founder of a product that is giving the useful feedback. This didn't work out too well. Got downvoted a bunch of times and now I can't post until I fix my answers. Although the answers are genuinely helpful, it seems like self promotion of any kind is very looked down upon. Upcoming launches -- Will be doing a product hunt launch as well as an app sumo launch in the upcoming weeks. I'm not quite sure if we're ready for a huge influx of users but we'll deal with that problem if it even comes. Next tests -- Will be reaching out to social media influencers to try and partner. I'm integrated with stripe and will be using promotekit as an affiliate management tool. I will be sharing commission with these influencers. I'm building out instagram presence for a bit and then will start to execute on reaching out. Hope this helps!
    Tanya
    @cozydan Hi, Daniel, thanks for your suggestions! Our reading assistant, UnaPod is launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please click "Notify Me"! And you can find me in linkedin to get more details lol~
    Goluraja
    Talk to friends, mentors, or colleagues. Sometimes, an outside perspective can help you see solutions you might have missed. Plus, sharing your frustrations can lighten the emotional load.
    jackCheng
    You can try to find some places where users who may have potential needs before appear, such as some third-party part-time platforms, and establish contact with potential users by providing services directly
    Tanya
    @jack1129 Hi , Jack, Good views! Our reading assistant, UnaPod is launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please click "Notify Me"! And you can find me in linkedin to get more details lol~
    Stanley Xu
    Regarding to the very first batch of users, we did via personal connections. It went quite well, but it will bother when you trying to extend
    Milli Sen
    Use your network. Create an account for your brand on socials and share content that's valuable to your audience. Reach out to the followers and let them know if they'd like early access. Btw I'm launching tomorrow. Would be great if you could turn on the notif.
    sandhya Kumari
    One great way I’ve found is to connect with niche communities online. Being active in forums or social media groups related to our product can help us find people who are genuinely interested.
    Moses Habila
    Hosting webinars or events is another method I’ve used to attract early adopters. It’s a great way to showcase our product and engage with potential users directly.
    Alira Kamb
    I think reaching out to our network and asking for referrals can be really effective. Sometimes our friends and colleagues know early adopters who would love to try our product.