Books vs E-books: Which do you prefer?

Michal Balšianka
53 replies

Replies

Muhammad Arslan Aslam
I prefer books. Sitting intently to just read and flipping the pages has a very unique feeling!
Matej Cabadaj
Paper books - the smell, the feeling... However, sometimes it is annoying to carry them around 😅
André J
Launching soon!
audiobooks. I need to rest my eyes from all the coding 😅
Swayam
Paper books are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ebooks
Igor Lysenko
I prefer e-books, if I want to feel nostalgic then I will pick up a regular book.
Aishwarya Hiwrale
Paper books mostly beacuse I like having a collection of books on my shelf, it makes me feel proud of myself 😅
Edena
I have to go with e-books because I like the option to look up words.
Books
Ankur Sharma
Books. I believe the experience of holding and reading a physical book offers something unique compared to e-books.
Stella
I prefer Books
George Aleesu
It's always the hard copy for me! For books, nothing can replace that feeling engagement and concentration. It's really cool to be with yourself and just the book, no distractions ✔
FP's Action
I like paper book reading ...
Andrew Ezra
so much in love with E-Book
Business Marketing with Nika
Books – to have something physical, the smell of the paper and the sound of turning pages... AAahhh. Perfect.
Loane
e-books during my sports sessions but I prefer real book It feels more real and I like to highlight the thing I want to remember
Konrad S.
@ipaparazzo_app why not highlighting in ebooks?
Melissa Barker
I am definitely a book person! I feel more connected with a book in my hand.
thereliableguy
I like to read physical books because they bring a sense of calm when i am reading them eventhough ebooks are more convenient