• Subscribe
  • Bootstrapping: What are some of your funding sources? Apart from your wallet! πŸ˜‚

Roger Mendoza
    12 replies
    Seriously, I am starting a bootstrap startup involving AI, LLM and Computer vision..everything was going great and now I am feeling the financial pain πŸ˜‚!! I have a steady passive income coming in from sources like: e-commerce, affiliate marketing, wellness services and networking marketing! Tell me your secret sauce? GO

Replies

Have you thought about any incubators or accelerators? They have access to a lot of discounts and can help propel you forward through training and contacts?
    Roger Mendoza
    @slimmy82 I have not yet. Do you have experience with any good accelerators? Some I noticed ask to be in the POC stage, we are still knee deep in development. πŸ˜‚
    @roger_mendoza1 yes I am familiar with them. Reach out to me on linked in and I’ll share some info. Also you don’t need to have a fully launched product. That’s the beauty of an incubator.
    Mahsima Dastan
    My fathers wallet :D
    Eden
    taking advantage of all the startup programs/credits. Lots of companies (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc) provide a ton of credit to startups. Those funds basically are how all my apps are currently running! All I've paid for is my domains
    Roger Mendoza
    @entreeden I have applied for the AWS Activate..storage is a big expense. Have you used any other storage solutions?
    Eden
    @roger_mendoza1 for storage right now i'm using the free tier of planetscale which works pretty well and is a lot cheaper than RDS
    Leo
    What's Vita
    What's Vita
    Hey there Roger, we actually just launched DutchFunding.com ; excellent if you are looking to publicly fund your startup and provide equity to your investors. Let me know if you would like to discuss it.