Building your brand online

Lisa Dziuba
16 replies
Hey, my dear PH community! I'm running a practical workshop on building a brand, covering: - How to build a brand as a tech leader? - What tools and framework to use? ๐Ÿ˜ - What daily habits should you follow? So join me for a practical step-by-step webinar on building your personal brand online! When: Mar 30, 18:30 EET How: Register here ๐Ÿ‘‰https://events.lemon.io/build-br... What you'll learn: a weekly process of becoming an opinion leader and building your brand, based on my experience + practical examples from the tech space. Note: main focus will be on building a brand for engineers, designers, PM, and tech leaders ๐Ÿ™‚ Done with cooperation with my Lemon.io friends (it's free but you'll need to leave your email).

Replies

Syed Arsalan Amin
Amazing stuff, thanks Lisaโœจ
Lisa Dziuba
No fluff, only practical stuff :)
James Tedy
cool! exactly what I'm trying to learn recently :)
Rishabh R
Great, was looking for same
Lisa Dziuba
@rishabhravindran to give the same talk or same topic?
Peyt Spencer Dewar
๐Ÿ˜ฎ is this going to be recorded?
Peyt Spencer Dewar
found the live feed
Kseniya Avtukhovich
Hi Lisa, thank you for sharing this workshop on building a brand online. It sounds like a valuable opportunity to learn practical tips and frameworks for establishing oneself as an opinion leader in the tech space. I appreciate that you've tailored the workshop to be relevant for engineers, designers, PMs, and tech leaders. I think this will help many people who are looking to build their personal brand within their respective fields. I will definitely consider registering for the webinar and sharing it with others who may be interested. Thank you again for sharing!