• Subscribe
  • Burnout be gone — but how? 🤔

Bilal Asif
    33 replies
    Burnout sneaks up on you when you're juggling too much and forgetting to hit pause. It's that mix of exhaustion, overwhelm, and "I-can’t-do-this-anymore." The key? Boundaries, breaks, and a little bit of self-love go a long way. Let’s ditch the hustle overload and find balance instead! What’s your strategy to avoid burnout? 🛑

Replies

Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Vacations ✈🏝
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @hamza_afzal_butt What is your favorite place for vacation?
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @bilalasif Skardu :)
    Laeequa Ahmad
    A quick trip to the mountains! :D
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @laeequa_ahmad Good one. :D
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @laeequa_ahmad that's a good one :)
    Robin P.
    Launching soon!
    Get into outdoor sports, ideally something that requires full mental and physical engagement. E.g. MTB, trail running, rock climbing. It refreshes your mind and brings some perspective in that business is one aspect of life, not everything.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @robin_poelmans I love to hike to clear my head. What do you prefer?
    Robin P.
    Launching soon!
    @bilalasif Trail running, rock climbing and biking. No chance to think about anything else when doing a technical downhill!
    Nikolay Taskov
    To build resilience against stress and prevent burnout, there are several strategies you can try. Personally, these are the ones that have helped me the most: - Engaging in physical activities like exercising, walking in nature, jogging, or playing your favorite sport - Eating a healthy, balanced diet - Taking food supplements that support stress resilience, improve sleep, and boost energy levels - Spending quality time with family and friends These habits can make a big difference in how you handle stress.
    Alexander Galitsky
    No balance. Keep pushing. Go all in!!! Suffering is key to eternal happiness!!!
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @ag94 Is that practical?
    Alexander Galitsky
    @bilalasif as long as you manage to survive—yes
    Misna Aira
    Schedule the right time between work and rest. That way, the body will not get tired and fall ill🤗 Don't forget to do hobbies that can reduce your thoughts.
    WennectCM
    It depends on the people. Some would listen to music, some would go on a track with their motorcycle, some would run and others would cook. I've noticed that all the ways have one thing in common: they require unplugging from your work and tasks. You need to make this complete break and be able to detach yourself. Otherwise, burnout is not a matter of if, but when.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @wennect I couldn't agree more.
    Andrew Ezra
    A trip to ice land
    Salar Davari
    20 minutes of rest or a friendly chat with colleagues twice a day will go a long way.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Take breaks often and consciously. Don't think of work at that time!
    xavi
    Take short breaks often
    Grover Reeves
    For me, taking regular digital detoxes is crucial. Stepping away from screens and spending time outdoors helps reset my mind and prevents burnout.
    Zackary Mooney
    I focus on setting realistic goals and celebrating small wins. This keeps me motivated and prevents that overwhelming feeling of trying to do it all at once.
    Jason Scott
    Maintaining a consistent routine with exercise and healthy eating is my burnout busting strategy. Keeping my body in good shape helps keep my mind sharp and stress level low.
    Kira Ortega
    Daily exercise, even just a walk, helps clear my mind and reduces stress.
    Mitchell Marshall
    For me, combating burnout starts with setting clear boundaries. I make sure to have a firm end to my workday and take regular breaks to recharge. It’s amazing how just stepping away for a bit can help reset my mental space.
    Lisa Stanley
    I tell you, prioritizing tasks and learning to delegate helps me manage my workload and avoid burnout.
    Savio Martins
    Always try to set realistic goals.
    Kyle Henz
    Self care should be our first concern