• Subscribe
  • Business: Local vs. Global?

Mark Lemuel M
    16 replies
    This compares focusing on local markets and customers versus expanding operations and targeting global markets. let me know which will win on a fastest scale as possible

Replies

Mileva
    I believe in local.
    Mark Lemuel M
    @pari_pushpakar yes in escalating growth fast ,,, yes!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I firmly believe it is easier to scale locally if you have a proper hardware product. Globally, a software product is easier because of distribution.
    Mark Lemuel M
    @vaibhavdwivedi this is true on a starter scale!
    Elena Tsemirava
    I would prefer to start locally and, as we grow, expand to the global market.
    Mark Lemuel M
    @elenat yes absolutely! I firmly believe on that fact on social media growth too!
    Aaron hailey
    i think global is best
    Mark Lemuel M
    @aaron_hailey yup! but for starters it is better for local! followed you!
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @kilopolki, that's a fascinating topic! πŸŒπŸ“ˆ Local markets can provide stability and a strong foundation, while global expansion offers massive growth potential and diversity. Both have their unique advantages and challenges. Personally, I think it depends on the business model and resources at hand which will scale faster. What's your take on it? πŸ˜„
    Mark Lemuel M
    @abhra_ch yes ofcourse! I took global! but yeah increasing market value will rely on local coz you know that ins and outs of every post you do especially in organic social media growth! I reviewed your product! upvoted it ! hope you can do the same to mine too!
    Abhra Ch.
    @kilopolki Thank you so much Mark. Your support means a lot. Of Course Mark. You can definitely count me in. Also Launching soon. Get Notified here (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Sanja Micic
    Local definitely.
    Mark Lemuel M
    @sanja_micic sure enough! especially for starters! followed and reviewed your product! upvoted too! hope you can do mine too!
    Jayesh Gohel
    Here's a simple answer to the question "Business: Local vs. Global?": Local business focuses on serving a specific area, like a town or city. Global business operates worldwide. Local pros: Know your community well Easier to manage Less competition Global pros: Bigger market More growth potential Diverse customer base The best choice depends on your goals, resources, and the type of business you have. Some businesses start local and grow global over time.
    Mark Lemuel M
    @jpgohil93 yes but in the long run both works well depending on how you handle situations! followed you, reviewed and upvoted your product! hope you do the same! thanks!
    margo zalizo
    Elevate your home’s appeal with ScottJames Windows! Our expert team specializes in installing and replacing high-quality, energy-efficient windows that enhance both beauty and security. Experience reduced energy bills and increased comfort with our stylish window solutions. Trust ScottJames Windows for exceptional craftsmanship and outstanding service. More information of secondary glazing Essex https://scottjameswindows.co.uk/... us today for a free consultation and let us transform your home with our premium windows!