• Subscribe
  • Can anybody please help in my idea?

Ritwik Raj
    6 replies
    Dear Friends, We are building an AI marketplace where developers can submit their models. We'll review these models, ensure they solve real-world problems, and then deploy them on our platform, offering them to users on a subscription basis. This model is similar to YouTube, where creators earn from their content while YouTube takes a commission. To start, we need to develop our first three AI models that address specific problems. To support this, we require a market researcher to: Identify key problems AI can solve. Conduct market analysis for demand and competition. Gather user insights on preferences and pain points. Analyze the competitive landscape. Develop a go-to-market strategy. We aim to achieve this within 1-2 years, so we need to work efficiently. Your expertise in market research is crucial for our success. Please let me know if this plan works for you. Best regards, Shivansh Raj so can you all please tell us from which 3 ai model idea we can start which really have demand in market and require less computational power and can be built by 6-8 memebers under 4-5 months

Replies

Swayamsiddha .
    Hey, sounds interesting. Let me know if you need help
    Swayamsiddha .
    @ritwik_raj3 i would say first map out the user pain points which your app is set to solve, you'll need to research forums subreddits for finding out most accurate details because there's something about seeking help anonymously which makes people share more than they would in general. Once you figure out the pain points then check who else is actually offering something like you have for the pain points from which you will find 3 insights which is either the solution which you have is disruptive in nature(best case scenario) or the solution you have someone else is offering but yours is more finetuned(so you go guerilla challenging them) or the solution you have is being offered by others but to a different audience(you change the pricing or positioning) then you go for the Go-To-Market Strategy. You can ping me on Twitter if you need more context, I'd be happy to help since this is something I've been asking a friend of mine(clinical psychologist) to work on with me but she has her Thesis submission. But jokes apart I'd be happy to help.
    Ankur Sharma
    I suggest connecting with a mentor to validate your ideas. You can search for a mentor on wiseAdvizor.com, where you can connect 1:1 with entrepreneurs and industry leaders Let me know if you need any help.
    One potential AI model idea that could have demand in the market and require less computational power could be a personalized recommendation system for e-commerce websites. This model could analyze user behavior, preferences, and historical data to suggest relevant products to users, ultimately improving conversion rates and customer satisfaction. Contentify AI can help address the challenge of creating personalized content for each user based on their preferences and behavior. By utilizing AI agents to automate the creation and publication of tailored product recommendations across various platforms, Contentify can enhance user engagement and drive conversions. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI.
    Gurkaran Singh
    How about starting with AI models for personalized recommendation systems, sentiment analysis for customer feedback, and image recognition for object detection? It's like creating a tech-savvy trio ready to shine in the AI marketplace dance-off!