• Subscribe
  • Can the React Native Finisher Kit revolutionize mobile app deployment? 🚀

Samar Ali
    1 reply
    Imagine streamlining your CI/CD process in minutes, with automation taking care of app creation, code-signing, releases, and testing. 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆? Let's discuss: 🚀 The impact of automating Mobile CI/CD. ⚙️ How a streamlined CI/CD pipeline can benefit developers. 🔮 Predictions for the future of app deployment with this tool. I’m excited to hear your thoughts and experiences! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗞𝗶𝘁 is LIVE on Product Hunt! Discover how it can transform your app deployment process. Support us, share your comments, and let's innovate app development together! https://www.producthunt.com/posts/bootstrap-mobile Every support means the world to us and helps make a difference. 🌟

Replies

Igor Lamos
    Automating Mobile CI/CD is the next step of automating the deployments themselves. Based on a Mobile DevOps survey conducted by Bitrise earlier, only 10% of teams have said they have their mobile app release process fully automated. Isn't it interesting? The reason is simple – the process of setting things up is not that easy. It's quite complicated. beplus Bootstrap Mobile tries to solve that – on several levels. Whether is refining the mobile app itself, streamlining the app creation process and code signing, automating the Mobile CI/CD creation, to automated testing and even pre-made features with the underlying infrastructure. We've already seen this in the Web space, which I think we can agree is much more easier than Mobile. I created a whole system for your Mobile App deployment, now with React Native and Expo, that will let you focus on what you love the most – building your apps. It's built for both beginners and experienced professionals. Each of these groups and anyone in between can find the value in there. You can make it as easy as just using it, or customizing each and every part. All while keeping the configuration on a single place, ownership in your hands and potentially migrate from Expo to RN CLI effortlessly or between multiple providers just by changing the configuration. I'd love to see insights from real mobile developers to see what your thoughts are. Thank you very much.