• Subscribe
  • Can you provide examples of products that became successful after being featured on Product Hunt?

Julia Yellow
    27 replies

Replies

Yung ruwala
    A popular example is the task management tool Click Up, which gained considerable visibility and success through Product Hunt.
    Muhammad Hassan
    Superhuman: An email client is known for its speed and efficiency, which gained a loyal user base.
    Eliza Murphy
    Figma. It received a lot of attention from the design community on Product Hunt and has since become a staple for designers.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I think that the very first result that I found 2 years back was Robin Hood. But I am not sure whether it was so good PR or fact.
    Albin Diego
    Clubhouse: The audio-based social network saw explosive growth and widespread adoption after its Product Hunt debut, revolutionizing how people connect and share conversations online.
    Salar Davari
    I think Notion is one of them. I mean really successful!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    My launch, Zabracat.ai, have gained a lot of traction after being featured on Product Hunt.
    Sagara Pradipta
    I think Flow Studio will be successful because many people like it here
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Just asking out of curiosity, how does this kind of information is helpful? :)
    Andrew Dale
    Notion is a great example. I remember when it first launched on Product Hunt, and now it’s a must-have tool for so many people, including me.
    Gemma Mortlock
    Superhuman got a lot of attention after being featured on Product Hunt. I tried it out and was impressed by how it streamlined my email management.
    Armind Hash
    I discovered Figma through Product Hunt, and now it’s everywhere. I use it all the time for design work, and it’s amazing how it’s grown.
    Mukesh Kumar
    Sure! Notion became popular after it was featured on Product Hunt. It got a lot of attention and quickly became a favorite tool for organizing tasks and notes
    Arthur Leo
    As a tech blogger, I saw Superhuman get a lot of buzz after its Product Hunt feature. This helped the email client gain a loyal following and grow its user base
    Sen William
    Totally Makerpad gained a bunch of fans after their Product Hunt launch, helping folks build apps without code.
    Sheik Born
    Yup Snappa's design tool got a lot of love and users after their successful launch there.