• Subscribe
  • Cats or Dogs person?

Lukas Rüger
    75 replies
    We just had a huge fight in the office about which side has more "followers" - so let's settle this once and for all. State your choice and why you love cats or dogs more!

Replies

Elizabeth Tishchenko
    Actually both! Still cannot decide if I have even a slight preference. I bet it's because I have somewhat balanced personality.
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    Monkeys.
    Sidra Arif
    I was a dog person but now I am a cat person all because of my friend's cat duo, and the duo also has a very cute and lovely YouTube channel.
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    dog :)
    Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
    Definitely a dog person. They are also good in helping you to get walking outside every day!
    Rickon Turner
    I love cute, fluffy cats.
    Odessa Holland
    I love all. I have like 2 dogs and 3 cats! The only difficulty with such an amount of pets is grooming but with https://petgnearme.com/ it easy. U should check it out guys and visit of of the bars near u. Guys are there are so professionals!
    Phil Meyer
    I have a dog & two cats. Dogs are great but make me feel guilty for not giving them epic adventures every day - and they are just soooo dependent. Cats are great and very cute and fluffy, but they are mean to wildlife which sucks big time. So neither is perfect in my opinion.
    Lukas Rüger
    @phil_meyer I agree 100% with you! I can see myself get a dog later in life when I have more time to go on adventures with him. For now - when sitting in front of the laptop as a founder all the time - I think dogs are not a good choice :D
    Felya Bilgen
    Cats: Clean, love home, and happy on their own.
    Markk Tong
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    Dogs have this incredible loyalty and companionship that is hard to beat. Plus, they are always up for an adventure and never fail to bring a smile to my face with their playful nature.
    Markk Tong
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    I'm definitely a dog person. I love their loyalty, playfulness, and the way they can always brighten up your day.
    Igor Lysenko
    I have a house, and there is a cat in the house, and a dog outside, and I love both of them. I can't choose (
    Jennie Rogers
    Dogs rule! 🐾 Loyalty, boundless energy, and those eyes that melt your heart.
    Carol Moh
    I'm split between the two! Cats have the real push-and-pull technique down - they will disown you in 0.1 seconds when they feel like it 😂 But I do love that they are independent and chill. Dogs have that level of loyalty that cats never will, but with that comes total dependency on you 😅
    Leonard Knauß
    The thing I like most about cats is that they have a will of their own. I respect that.
    Rihab Zaidi
    The answer is yes, simply yes lol