• Subscribe
  • Cats or Dogs person?

Lukas Rüger
    74 replies
    We just had a huge fight in the office about which side has more "followers" - so let's settle this once and for all. State your choice and why you love cats or dogs more!

Replies

Diksha Patro B
    Hard to say, I've owned both at some point! It's more about the context - i.e am I feeling playful or cozy? But at the same time - at the end of the day I am a pet lover!
    Lukas Rüger
    @dikshapatrob Love your take - why not both?
    Lukas Rüger
    I'm definitely pro Cats: They're chill, low-maintenance and clean. Sometimes they can be random & mean, but I'd say that makes them fun.
    Lukas Rüger
    @slimmy82 Glad to see someone agreeing with me - especially when uniting a dog and a cat person with my comment haha
    Claudiu Cogalniceanu
    @lrueger definitely cats. For the exact reasons you mentioned😁
    @lrueger I’m dog person, I agree with you on the low maintenance part
    I am Dogs person!
    Hannah
    both of them - because they're so cute
    Lukas Rüger
    @giahan_03 You're right on that. Have you owned both of them at some point?
    Igor Lysenko
    I have a house, and there is a cat in the house, and a dog outside, and I love both of them. I can't choose (
    Prem Saini
    Dogs!
    Matej Cabadaj
    More of a dog person myself. I like their loyalty, trainability and the dog eyes :) What I like about cats is their independence.
    @matej_cabadaj I’m the same, love the loyalty and how they always want to be with you
    Markk Tong
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    Dogs have this incredible loyalty and companionship that is hard to beat. Plus, they are always up for an adventure and never fail to bring a smile to my face with their playful nature.
    @markk0217 totally agree with you!!
    Lukas Rüger
    @markk0217 Damn, maybe I have to re-evaluate my decision on cats ...
    Josh B.
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    I prefer cats
    Felya Bilgen
    Cats: Clean, love home, and happy on their own.
    Markk Tong
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    I'm definitely a dog person. I love their loyalty, playfulness, and the way they can always brighten up your day.
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    I was a dog person but now I am a cat person all because of my friend's cat duo, and the duo also has a very cute and lovely YouTube channel.
    Daria Sokolovskaya
    Both... depends on the mood
    Dev Donald
    None of them. 🤐
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    I really enjoy the company of both cats and dogs, but I've noticed that having a cat tends to keep me cozier at home. On the flip side, having a dog motivates me to be more social and active. So, if I had to choose, I'd say I lean towards being a dog person – they're great companions for getting out and about!
    Rihab Zaidi
    The answer is yes, simply yes lol