• Subscribe
  • CEO & Co-Founder of Idearify - Ask me anything!

Isaak Smart
    12 replies
    Hey, I'm Isaak and I'm currently working on Idearify, an AI powered social ideation platform which lets you discover, collaborate and create ideas with images, videos and proof of ownership! It's time to get your ideas out, safeguard and share with your audience! And the best part? You can try it for yourself soon when we officially launch on Product Hunt! But before then, let's chat about all things Idearify. I am here to answer any and all of your questions. So fire away! ๐Ÿš€

Replies

Shannon J. Stafford
    Hi! Whatโ€™s one piece of advice youโ€™d give to someone looking to start their own company?
    Isaak Smart
    @shannon_j_stafford Well if it's a tech related company, learning to code can save you a massive debt in trying to find a resource to fulfill the product creation phase.
    Parker Oliver
    Hey Isaak, your platform sounds fantastic. Iโ€™m curious about how Idearify manages the proof of ownership for ideas. Can you explain how that works and how it ensures the authenticity of the ideas shared?
    Isaak Smart
    @parker_oliver Sure, so when a user wants to safeguard thier idea, they can attach a document that signifies proof of ownership. This then gets verified by us and if approved receives an icon of verification. It may not fully protect the idea from theft, but it does let the user and other community members know that the idea belongs to the creator.
    Nathan Luke
    This sounds like an innovative tool. How do you plan to ensure a smooth and intuitive user experience on Idearify?
    Isaak Smart
    @nathan_luke I rely heavily on the tech stack to deliver the seamless experience. Paginated scrolling of lists, simple page transitions and opening/closing of modals.
    Martin Gulp
    Iโ€™d love to know more about the collaboration features on Idearify. How does the platform facilitate teamwork and idea sharing among users?
    Isaak Smart
    @martin_gulp so when a registered user wants to collaborate, they can express interest to the creator and share details with them privately. If you've provided your LinkedIn during registration this also gets shared.
    Lesile Hensley
    Hey there! Iโ€™d love to hear about the journey of starting Idearify. What were some of the biggest challenges you faced as a CEO and co-founder?
    Isaak Smart
    @lesile_hensley I'd say building the product and establishing product market fit through our company surveys. Second is brand awareness.
    Sarah Jade
    Congratulations on Idearify! How do you balance leading a company while also staying involved in the day-to-day tasks?
    Isaak Smart
    @sarah_j_ade At the moment, I try and split my time between testing our product in the morning and implementing our content marketing strategy in the afternoon. Other less important tasks are handled as and when