Comment below the best tip you can share to a newbie here on Product Hunt!

Austin Armstrong
14 replies

Replies

Daniel Engelke
Deliver value and take advantage of the networking and learning opportunities the platform provides!
Ruslan.D
advice - don’t dream too much that PH will take your product to the skies )))
Pablo Roig
PH is more about community rather than product
James Hizon
Dang I'm just starting after layoff...
Kshetez Vinayak
me also new here. would love to get some tips myself
- Do not waste time on streak, kitty points and all that BS. - Do not think that launching on PH should be the objecting, see it more as the starting point.
My3 Murthy
@gabriele_mazzola Its easy to get lost & think of PH launch as a goal rather than a stepping stone. The more time I spend on here, the more I realize that it is about the community
Luka Brzin
Focus on adding value.
Ahmet Can Aslan
Engage with the community, ask questions, and provide value through your unique perspective. Remember, everyone started as a newbie, so be helpful and friendly!
Salar Davari
"Don't waste others' time by asking useless/reputative questions" This would be my tip! Those who check the discussions regularly know what I mean. How many times should we see questions like " tea or coffee?" What goals should I set for myself if I notice people prefer coffee to tea?
Andreas Sohns
For newbies, I would recommend making the most of Product Hunt by being active daily. Share your thoughts on the product, join discussions and follow interesting creators. Building a presence here can lead to great connections and insights.
Thomas
building relationship and being active will help you learn and gain visibility for your own projects
Shreya Ranpariya
I am new here but I am trying to help/create value for other folks :)