• Subscribe
  • Content overload: How are you navigating the information flood?

Morgane Perrier
    7 replies
    With the rise of AI generative tools, it feels like there’s more content online than ever before. I’m curious, do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by the volume of information out there? How do you manage to stay on top of everything without feeling overwhelmed? Whether it’s setting strict time limits, using specific tools, or just finding ways to filter out the noise, I’d love to hear how you’re dealing with this content overload.

Replies

Jimmie
    Totally get that! I’ve found using a news aggregator with grinchcostumes filters helps me focus on what’s truly relevant.
    Keira Stump
    Setting aside specific times for reading and organizing content helps manage the flood. It’s all about creating a routine to handle information without getting overwhelmed.
    jonah muye
    I use tools like RSS feeds and content aggregators to filter out noise. Curating what I read helps focus on quality over quantity.
    Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    @jonah_muye thank you! Do you have any content aggregator to recommend? :)
    Jason Jackson
    Yeah, it's a constant struggle! I try to be selective about my information sources and set aside dedicated time to process what I've learned, rather than just constantly consuming new content. Using read-later apps to save things for focused reading sessions helps me avoid FOMO while still staying informed on what matters most. Would love to hear other people's strategies too!
    Morgane Perrier
    @lpo_mkj taking time to process what I read is something I should pay more attention to! Thank you, Jason!
    Ethan Cole Blackwood
    I've been setting up a system of RSS feeds and email newsletters to help filter the flood of content to just the most relevant and high-quality sources. Then I block off dedicated reading time each morning to review it all. Sticking to a consistent routine is key to staying on top of the information deluge without getting overwhelmed. Tools like Feedly and Mailbrew can help a lot with this.