• Subscribe
  • Could you please share what work-life balance mean to you?

Joy kalu
    64 replies
    Is it about setting boundaries or making time for hobbies?

Replies

Aayaz Gul
    For me, work-life balance means setting clear boundaries between my professional and personal life. It’s about having time to relax, pursue hobbies, and spend quality moments with family without work always looming in the background.
    Kavya Tripathi
    It is about making time for family and hobbies for me.
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @kavya Tripathi Definitely! Prioritizing family and dedicating time to our passions is essential. What hobbies do you want to focus on more?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    To enjoy what you are doing so there is no such term as "work".
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika Exactly! When you truly enjoy what you're doing, it feels less like work and more like a passion. Thanks Nika
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    @busmark_w_nika thats the problem. Many people don't even notice that they are burning out. The people best qualified to judge your work-life balance are your partner, your kids and your friends.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Occasionally having 6 hours of sleep, and two 15-minute meals during a day
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @ag94 How do you manage to stay energized?🤔
    Tiger L
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    For me, it's like managing the demands of both professional and personal life in a way that promotes well-being and satisfaction in both areas.
    Rebecca hill
    It's about finding harmony between work and down time.
    Yiraika Bacchi
    To me, work-life balance is about setting boundaries so I can enjoy time with family and friends, while still being productive at work
    Kareem Azeez bola
    personally, it involves creating a balance between work and life and having enough time for family that doesnt involve work
    Miyene Tom
    whatever you do ensure you create personal time for yourself. Cause you need Life to be able to work
    Raza Rasool
    Being able to spend time with my family while efficiently managing my work and task.
    Winston
    For me finding harmony between career and personal life.
    thina samin
    I think prioritizing both work and personal well-being.
    Nupur Tevatiya
    When I do not have to worry about work while being with my family.
    Millie Miller
    Managing time effectively to enjoy both. 🥰
    Monty Parin
    For me setting boundaries to prevent burnout.
    Athar Jatoi
    Work-life balance is about flexibility. It’s being able to adjust my work hours to fit my personal needs and still be productive. If I can manage my schedule to include both work and downtime, I feel much more balanced.
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @athar_jatoi That’s a fantastic strategy! Achieving that balance can truly have a positive impact. Do you have any advice on how to manage your schedule effectively?
    Michael Thomas
    To me, work-life balance is ensuring that work doesn’t take over my entire life. It’s about making time for exercise, social activities, and simply unwinding, so I don’t burn out and can come back to work refreshed.
    Khali Rob
    Balancing responsibilities without sacrificing happiness.
    Isis Clemente
    Finding fulfillment in all aspects of life.
    Gabriel Ryan
    To me, work-life balance is about effectively managing my time between work and personal commitments. It's about setting boundaries and prioritizing tasks to ensure I have enough time for both. 🥰