πŸš€ Countdown Begins: 10 Days to Launch! πŸŽ‰

Atticus Li
21 replies
After months of dedication and supporting other launches, the spotlight is finally on us! In just 10 days, we're thrilled to introduce Jobsolv - your All-In-One smart job board in the remote job search journey. Imagine a world where you can bid farewell to the endless editing of resumes and the tedious task of manually filling out application forms. Jobsolv is here to revolutionize how you land $100K+ remote and hybrid jobs in the US. Our platform offers first-in-class resume tailoring and an auto-apply feature, all within a smart job board designed to make your job search as smooth as possible. πŸ‘‰ We Value Your Feedback! πŸ—£οΈ Your insights and support are crucial to us. Your voice not only matters but plays a significant role in shaping the future of Jobsolv. We're all ears and eager to hear your thoughts, feedback, or any form of support you have for our product. It's your input that will guide us in enhancing and adding new features to serve you better. Let's embark on this exciting journey together. We can't wait to hear from you! πŸ’¬ Get 15 jobs applied for you for free when we launch. ↓ https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

lilia urmazova
Fingers crossed! Good luck!
lilia urmazova
@atticusli OK, marked :) Let's discuss the details before, looking forward to the collaboration! (I wrote you in LinkedIn)
Abigail Salimpuran
OMGG! 10 DAYS TO GO ALREADY? I'm very excitedd! My support is with you and your project. I know this is quality guaranteed.
Bob WIlsey
Congratulations! Waiting for the launch! P.S I am also launching my product soon, do check it out!
Justin Rhodes-Harrison
Good luck Atticus, very intrigued to find out more. Do you plan to support people living outside of the US and Canada at any stage?
Atticus Li
@justin_rhodes_harrison Thank you, Justin. Absolutely! We definitely have plans to expand our reach in the future. We're committed to making the service accessible across the globe.
Henry Habib
I'm sure your hard work will pay off :-)
Atticus Li
@henry_habib Thank you, Henry. We've been working hard on this for months and now we're so close to making it a reality.
Elle Gzirishvili
that’s amazing! congrats and best of luck to you!