• Subscribe
  • Dear Saas founder: Are any of you doing SEO for your website ?

Khul Anwar
    9 replies
    We all know that SEO takes time, in your POV. Is it worth to optimize SEO for your Saas?

Replies

Iris Matt
    Just stating diving into SEO for our SaaS. It’s challenging, but the potential for organic reach makes it worthwhile.
    Khul Anwar
    Hubrank
    Hubrank
    Launching soon!
    @angelina__ashley Yes, I saw many startups or saas invest in SEO even in the early phase. what is the SEO process that is most challenging for you?
    Desire Waterman
    Yep, working on it It’s slow but essential. SEO is like planting seeds for future growth.
    Khul Anwar
    Hubrank
    Hubrank
    Launching soon!
    @desire_waterman I 100% agree with you, SEO is like investing, buying the future from now. What is the most challenging SEO process you are facing?
    Derek Duban
    The trouble with SEO is that Google changes its algorithm and all your hard work is in the trash. The August 15th update immediately crashed my search impressions by 87% overnight. My traffic is down 40%. I really don't see the point of climbing that hill again. Now for the good news: Yes, you should do all the basic SEO things, like titles and all the tag recommendations. The most amazing thing is, once Google recognizes your site as legit and valuable, your new content can appear in search results within seconds of submitting it. That is the most satisfying thing about SEO. Getting instant listings after submitting through the Google Search Console. In other words, with good SEO, you see the results.
    Amanda Nicole Harris
    Definitely focusing on SEO, it's a critical long-term investment. Steadily building out content and links. Using tools like Ahrefs to track rankings and identify opportunities. It's a marathon not a sprint but pays huge dividends if you stick with it!
    Sandeep Sharma
    Yes, SEO is a crucial strategy to improve online visibility, attract organic traffic, and generate leads. By optimizing their websites for relevant keywords and search engines, any founders can increase their chances of being discovered by potential customers and organic user's conversion ratio is best in comparison from other sources.