• Subscribe
  • Developing an AI Agent Interface, Need Your Ideas!

Kervan ASLAN
    6 replies
    Hi there, I'm developing an interface to create and manage AI agents. Planning to launch it as a SaaS but I need your ideas. Eventually, this will become a fully AI-powered automation platform. I'm unsure which tools to develop first. For example, with this tool you could: Create an agent that scans a subreddit and emails you daily summaries. Develop an agent that crawls a website and saves the data to Google Drive, even if the site's HTML changes. Build an agent that tracks trends on Google, Reddit, Twitter and creates YouTube Shorts videos. Set up an agent that monitors stock data and makes buy/sell decisions. You can run and manage multi-discipline agents together. In short, what you can do is limited by your imagination and the tools I provide :) My question is: Are there tasks you want to automate? Things you wish AI could do for you? If you share your ideas, I can prioritize developing the agents and tools you need. Looking forward to your thoughts. Note: This post was generated with AI.

Replies

Bogomil Shopov - Бого
    Threat Modeling e-book
    Threat Modeling e-book
    i always wanted this: - I like a band, say Deep Purple - I want to monitor the radius of say 300 km of me and when there is a concert to get a ticket for me.
    Bogomil Shopov - Бого
    Threat Modeling e-book
    Threat Modeling e-book
    @kervanaslan you wanted a challenge, I gave you a challenge :)
    Shadman Nazim
    @bogomep Not a bad idea! 🎯 Why don’t you go for it?
    Kervan ASLAN
    @bogomep It is very specific. But I think it is possible if there is a source to find the concerts. So, we can tell Agents to visit the web site, find the concerts and send them as e-mail. They can do that :)
    Gurkaran Singh
    Absolutely excited about your AI agent interface! Imagine having an agent that makes coffee and writes code—now that's a multitasking sidekick! The possibilities are endless; can't wait to see how this transforms the automation landscape!
    You can automate the process of creating and optimizing Facebook ads. Contentify AI can help by generating ad copy, selecting visuals, and targeting the right audience based on your brand identity and marketing goals. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI