• Subscribe
  • Digital forms VS Conversational forms

shahar lotan
    15 replies
    What do you feel about this type of Form filling experience? https://converform.com/form/shachar-conversational-forms-concept

Replies

Nicholas Ryan Carter
    Definitely agree that conversational forms feel faster and more engaging! Makes it seem like you're just chatting rather than filling out a boring old form. Though I wonder if there are accessibility concerns for some users? Would love to hear thoughts on that. But overall I'm a fan of the conversational approach when done well.
    shahar lotan
    @nicholasryancarter I totally agree! Conversational forms really do feel more engaging, and I think they can actually help make forms more accessible. By guiding users through step-by-step interactions, they lower barriers for many people. Plus, there's so much potential—think voice-driven forms where users can just speak their answers!
    Hana Salazars
    I’ve noticed that conversational forms often reduce the time I spend filling out information. They feel quicker and more efficient than the usual digital forms.
    shahar lotan
    @hana_salazars I totally agree! are there certain types of forms or tasks where you think that the conversational style works particularly well? or worse
    Eriberto Puppy
    For someone who finds digital forms a bit dull, conversational forms are a breath of fresh air.
    shahar lotan
    @eriberto_puppy Lol, I feel you—I’m definitely dealing with some serious form fatigue myself. Do you still think there are situations where standard forms are a better fit, or is it time to move on?
    Elizabeth M. Mitchell
    The shift from digital to conversational forms is definitely a positive change.
    shahar lotan
    @elizabeth_m_mitchell For sure! @eriberto_puppy just called it above 'a breath of fresh air'
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    I think conversational forms are more user-friendly. They seem to be better at prompting responses.
    shahar lotan
    @kellypoly I totally agree
    Freeman Laffey
    Digital form is structured, formal, and efficient, but often lack the personal touch. I like conversational form
    shahar lotan
    @freeman_laffey I totally agree! are there certain types of forms or tasks where you think that the conversational style works particularly well? or worse
    Tegan Bradleys
    I think conversational forms is more engaging, natural, and flexible, but can be less efficient.
    shahar lotan
    @tegan_bradleys That's an important consideration, less efficient in which terms, time it takes to fill? I think they can engage users in a way that promote them to share more
    Savio Martins
    Digital form is limited to pre-defined options, but can be easily automated.