• Subscribe
  • Do a lot of users ask you very basic questions every day? Even if the documentation is very clear...

Jenny
    3 replies
    Everyone, I have encountered a big problem! Our team has open-sourced several software, such as: mybatis-flex, agents-flex, aieditor. In addition to the daily work of maintaining the code, the most troublesome thing is that a large number of users ask us questions every day. Most of the questions are very basic, and the most important thing is that the documents are already very clear, and I need to send them documents over and over again. In view of the fact that many users ask questions for the purpose of getting answers in a faster way, rather than deliberately embarrassing me, I forgive them. No one is wrong, and the problem needs to be solved, so I decided to develop a robot, feed it my github documents, and then answer various user questions for me. It will definitely be more patient than me, and maybe answer more intelligently than me. So, which friend has the same problem as me, please throw it to me. I am going to build it publicly. During the construction process, I hope to hear your voice at any time. When the product comes out, I will invite you who made suggestions to experience it for free~~

Replies

Ahmet Can Aslan
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    I can definitely relate to your problem, as providing customer support can be time-consuming and repetitive, especially for common queries. Building an AI-powered chatbot to handle basic questions and direct users to relevant documentation is a great solution to explore.