• Subscribe
  • Do Affiliate Marketers Hangout on Product Hunt?

Daniel Zaitzow
    12 replies
    It feels like a lot of makers / founders but how about marketers - specifically affiliate marketers?

Replies

allengrey
    Hey everyone! πŸ‘‹ I recently came across something intriguing called the "33 Blue Room" https://33blueroom.org/ in Malaysia. Has anyone else heard about it or been there? I'm curious to learn more and hear your thoughts!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @allengrey I think this might be a bot or you're really in the wrong place haha - Blueroom looks like a great restaurant though!
    Tanvirul Huda
    Yes, some affiliate marketers do hang out on Product Hunt, but it's generally known for attracting makers and founders more than marketers.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @tanvirulhuda it feels that way!
    Fabian Maume
    As Reditus finished 1st product of the day, I would say yes.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @fabian_maume totally - on our side it would need to be B2C or B2SMB upon launch.
    Alex Shilin
    @dzaitzow are you considering or had experience with Partnerships e.g. co-sell or marketplace placements?
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @alex_shilin something we're talking about internally - I think at the onset we'll launch our Challenge - Launch our platform - lean heavy into the affiliate ecosystem (mucheye/JV Zoo/ JV notify pro etc). I started the thread as I think our challenge (and platform of course) will be of value to early stage makers / solo-founders / really small teams with it comes to ideation + their GTM vision. Anyhoo - Is that something you've done re: Partnerships e.g. co-sell / marketplace placements?