Do you currently use any writing apps, or are there specific features you wish your writing app had?

Priyanka Saini
4 replies
We're currently developing a writing app that encourages people to write daily and build a writing habit. We believe this will greatly improve their lives in many ways.📝 If you enjoy writing, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what features you'd like to see in a writing app to help you write effortlessly every day. Your insights would be greatly appreciated. 😇 Our app is nearly complete, and before we launch, we want to make sure we haven't missed any features that would be helpful to new users looking to build a writing habit. Thank you.

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
Do you mean something like writing notes or stories? I think this could be good for people who write books. :) For writing some concepts (social media posts), I use Notion :)
Priyanka Saini
@busmark_w_nika Yes, I mean journal, notes, or stories. Just write down your daily activities, learnings, or thoughts. Notion is really good for this usecase.
Business Marketing with Nika
@priyanka27 For questions (interview on YouTube) – I use MS Docs (on Google) Short takes, or posts for social media – Trello or Notion
Peter Hansen
For notes, I use Evernote; it's excellent but has many features that I don't need. If I write reports or articles, I find it handy to use Scrivener, but I always convert the final result to Word or PDF if I have to share it with somebody.