• Subscribe
  • Do you feel like you have a good work/life balance?

Zachary
    29 replies

Replies

Bill Frad
    Yeah, I’ve got a good work/life balance. I set clear boundaries and try to unplug after work hours. Weekends are for family and relaxation.
    Luka Brzin
    Currently, no.
    Mariam
    @luka_brzin Hi Luka! I’m Mariam😊 What if I could help improve your work-life balance? I’m excited to share that we’re launching Virxpert this August! We offer highly skilled virtual assistants who excel in administrative support, project management, social media management, and design. What sets us apart is our mission to empower businesses, especially startups and small enterprises, by providing them with access to quality support at a fraction of the usual cost, making professional assistance accessible to businesses of all sizes. We believe Virxpert will significantly enhance business efficiency and help companies thrive. We’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback! https://www.producthunt.com/post... You can also join our waitlist here to get a 40% pre-launch discount: https://virxpert.com/waitlist/
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I feel like still working :D but I love it because I work on my own projects.
    Udaya Sri
    No. But, I'm working towards it.
    Muhammad Hassan
    I don't have personal experience or a work/life balance.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    when i achieved that balance i feel like i have more work to do
    Nishat Shahriyar
    Sometime I do, sometime not.
    Huma Saqib
    I cannot say that I live a perfectly balanced life. But being an organized person, I learned how to manage my time.
    Jasper James
    Setting clear boundaries between work hours and personal time helps me maintain a good balance.
    Kistiñe Sheffield
    yes, Struggling with balance at times, but working on making more time for personal activities.
    Ijeoma Florence
    Some days are better than others. I’m still figuring out how to balance everything, but I’m getting there. Prioritizing my personal time has made a big difference.
    Imam yousaf
    It’s a work in progress for me. I’ve been focusing on not overcommitting to work tasks, so I have more time for family and hobbies. It’s made a positive impact.
    Luis Roberts
    Yes, I’ve found that sticking to a routine helps me keep a healthy balance between work and life
    Mercy James
    Balancing work and life can be challenging, but prioritizing self-care has made a diffrence
    Adekemi Faronbi
    I feel like I’m finally getting the hang of it. It took some trial and error, but scheduling time for both work and relaxation has really improved my overall well-being.
    Emily Walker
    Yes, Taking regular breaks and avoiding overcommitment has helped create a better balance for me.
    Sonia Ponzo
    For everyone working remotely, it is hard to draw a line between work and life--But it's something I have to do for my health.
    William Seikh
    Not really. My job can be pretty demanding, and I often end up working late or on weekends.
    Alex Bravo
    My company is pretty good about work/life balance. They encourage taking time off and offer wellness programs, which makes a big difference.
    Anil Meena
    No, not at all... but I dont see it as work/life balance.. because I just love working and have a happy life.