• Subscribe
  • Do you have a specific morning routine that helps you transition smoothly into the workweek?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    23 replies
    Meditation, exercise, a hearty breakfast, or something else?

Replies

Jack Willow
    Yes i have. I do exercise regularly.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Exercising always helps. At least I am more awake to work. :)
    Ritesh Jain
    If you are also looking for a company with the best B2B e-commerce solutions then don't take Tenth. Helpful Insight Pvt Ltd is a B2B e-commerce web development company that provides the best solutions for your business journey.
    Salar Davari
    I start the day by taking a shower. Never skip breakfast. Study a few pages and then head to the office.
    Wiktoria Slowikowska
    3 eggs for stable blood sugar! :)
    Nick Zemlyanskiy
    Weigh myself, drink coffee, check the reels my girl sent me at night. No exercises till the evening, waking up is enough exercise))
    Alice Holloway
    a quick walk, a healthy breakfast, and a review of my to-do list, which helps me transition smoothly into the workweek.
    Prem Saini
    Make my bed, do a quick workout to kickstart my day and enjoy a big cup of coffee.
    CY Zhou
    I start my mornings with a 10-minute meditation followed by a brisk walk to clear my mind and energize my body. This routine helps me stay focused and ready to tackle the challenges of the workweek.
    Kehui Guo
    Listening to a good podcast and having a good cup of coffee:)
    Kirr Simakovs
    Gym with trainer Morning walk with family
    Nastassia
    stretching and journaling
    Gurkaran Singh
    My morning routine? It's like debugging code - a little meditation to clear the cache, some exercise to optimize the CPU, and a hearty breakfast to fuel the system! How about you, any tech-inspired rituals to kickstart the day?