• Subscribe
  • Do you have any tips for writing engaging blog posts?

Muhammad Hassan
    8 replies

Replies

Adeeb Malik
    All I tell myself and the content team is, after reading about a particular topic, what and how do you think understanding/learning about that topic would've made it easier, better, and more engaging? You got your outline. After the first draft, just ask, would I read this, click on this CTA, scroll down till here, download this freebie, or would actually be able to understand this (and take an action, depending on the nature of the content)? The process, - Read and Think - Write and Ask - Revise and Analyze The best part, if you follow it, you'll automatically adhere to EEAT and HELPful content guidelines. Let me know your thoughts on this!
    Muhammad G
    Launching soon!
    To make fun blog posts, you can start with a compelling headline that grabs attention. Use a conversational tone to make your content relatable, and break up your text with subheadings, bullet points, and visuals to keep readers interested. You can incorporate storytelling to make your points memorable and include actionable takeaways to provide real value. Lastly, always end with a call to action to encourage further interaction.
    Arlinda Eastwood
    I suggest focusing on storytelling and keeping your content relatable because engaging blog posts often capture readers' attention through compelling narratives and practical advice.
    Boreas Krüger
    I recommend starting with a strong, intriguing headline and using clear, conversational language throughout the post. This helps grab readers' attention and keeps them engaged.
    murph
    Don't bury the lede! Give the reader a taste of the most valuable takeaway right away, before unrolling the bigger story. Also up there: - Make the reader feel like you're speaking directly to them (1:1, not 1:m) - Don't be afraid of specificity. All too often people will write massive, sprawling posts covering a number of different loosely related points, when the more engaging approach would be to make it a series of posts -- one for each post.
    Teekaram Yogi
    End with a strong call-to-action, so readers know what to do next or how to engage further. it helps drive engagement and interaction with your blog.
    Leo
    I find that including visuals, like images or infographics, can make your blog posts more appealing and easier to digest.
    Amard Sonal
    You can add following things 1- Try using examples within your content 2- Try to used infographics in your blog 3- Write short sentences 4- Used cluster keywords to ranked your content