• Subscribe
  • Do you or your team use AI in your daily life or work? In what scenarios?

Luna Liang
    4 replies
    Could you recommend the products you find most useful?

Replies

Ruby Josephine Winters
    Yep, my team uses AI pretty extensively, especially for content creation tasks. We use GPT-3 models like ChatGPT and Claude to generate blog post drafts, product descriptions, ad copy, etc. It saves a ton of time and the output is surprisingly high quality, though we always have a human review and refine it. We also use AI for things like keyword research, topic ideation, and analyzing competitor content to inform our SEO strategy. It's become an essential part of our workflow at this point. What specific AI tools have you found most useful?
    JK
    Yes, I regularly use AI in my daily work, especially for content creation and brainstorming. One tool I frequently use is @writemeai for generating high-quality, SEO-friendly blog posts and responses. It helps streamline my writing process, allowing me to focus on refining ideas and improving the overall content strategy.
    Liam Xavier Callahan
    Yeah, I use AI on a daily basis, especially for content creation. Tools like Jasper.ai and writemeai have been game changers in helping me generate high-quality, SEO-optimized blog posts and articles much faster. And of course, I'm always playing around with ChatGPT to brainstorm ideas, refine my writing, and even help with coding tasks that I struggle with. These AI assistants have really streamlined my workflow and boosted my productivity. Excited to see what other powerful AI tools emerge to supercharge content creation and SEO!
    Juliia
    Yep, I use AI in my daily work, for example reverse image search with lenso.ai or grammar checking with grammarly or ChatGPT for daily routine notes