• Subscribe
  • Do you plan to visit WebSummit 2024 in Lisbon?

Oleksandr Buratynskyi
    14 replies
    Write one liner of your product and main Goal for this Conference

Replies

Kari Guzman
    I must, what are you guys thinking about it?
    Oleksandr Buratynskyi
    @kari_guzman curious what kind of impact companies have from going there in number of leads, partnerships, contracts or anything else?
    Halyna Prykhodniuk
    they invited Yulia Navalnaya as a speaker. Definitely no. Now I don't even dream about going
    Oleksandr Buratynskyi
    @halyna_plagiarismcheck_org i understand. My position is to go and ruin all propaganda that she'll try to inject in private discussions
    Solomiia Nasimuk
    Yes, my first experience at Web Summit was in 2022, and it was a fantastic platform for making connections and presenting products. While I have some concerns about the event's policies and certain guests this year, I believe that the projects improve year after year. Overall, I still see Web Summit as a great opportunity for networking!
    Oleksandr Buratynskyi
    @solomiia_nasimuk I also have concerns with certain guests but want to make impact that will break this nonsense
    Oleksandr Buratynskyi
    @solomiia_nasimuk Can you share insights on impact that WebSummit made for your product?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Aaa, was considering but was an year ago. If you go, enjoy it! 😊
    Chester Chapman
    I supposed to be there but have to think about it .
    Lakshmanan Raman
    We attended the last batch back in 2019. Fab experience. Pro tip - carry a tab with you and have a person joining remote to record quick 10 min interviews with people you meet. Allow them to pitch. This gave us around 30 interviews and helped boost our brand presence on social a lot.
    Hilda Estrada
    Its far from my location that's why I do not want to go there.