• Subscribe
  • Do you plan your next week on Fridays or during the weekend?

Frank Sondors
    10 replies
    I usually average 40-60 meetings with prospects or clients every week. I find half of the planning I do on Friday and the 2nd half of the planning during the weekend. What about you?

Replies

Fabio Viola
    I think it also depends on what one has to plan for! If I have to plan development and marketing activities, I prefer to do it on Monday morning with a fresh mind!
    Charlotte Chiang
    Sunday evenings :) At the end of my Fridays I'm usually running low on battery and not able to think clearly enough to plan for the next week
    Martin Baun
    Sunday is usually the day. After an all-day rest, my mind is now clear, and I can see what has to be done in the next week, as well as make the proper plan to start fresh and focused :D
    BALAMURALI T R
    During the weekend. Without the timelines of an office, I sometimes find myself being super productive on weekend afternoons If I am at home. This translates into some planning that goes into the next week.
    Benjamin Lewis
    I make plans on Fridays so that I may spend the weekend with my family.
    Alex Radovichenko
    I'm planning on Sunday, too:)
    I usually dedicate Saturdays to reviewing the tasks from the current week, identifying any unfinished items, and strategising for the upcoming week.
    André J
    I dont plan my week. Managers like to plan, Makers does not
    Lavanya Snigdha
    I do something like a quick retrospective on Friday and on Sunday I make plans.