• Subscribe
  • Do you prefer shopping online or offline?

Priyanka Saini
    22 replies

Replies

deray lana
    Your article is really good and meaningful. Thank you for sharing! bou's revenge free.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Online for small products but clothes for offline. Depends on the product category. :)
    Luka Brzin
    I try products in store (clothes, shoes, accesories, ...) then look for the best deal online.
    Duc Doba
    @luka_brzin My wife does the same for clothes. However for most of things in Japan, since the quality standard is super high everywhere, we certainly are buying more than 90% of our stuffs online
    Ali Jan
    Offline when friends are free and ready to come with me! Online when me and they are busy!
    Shreya Ranpariya
    offline at all. I don't understand measurement that written on shopping website.
    Celeste
    @shreya_gr I had similar problems with the size guide in websites and hence I created FitYou! It's launching in a matter of hours and hopefully you can check it out and it will be useful for you:) https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Would love to hear your feedback
    Carlvensky St Fleur
    I prefer shopping online because if I go to a store, I buy a lot of stuff I don't need.
    F. Arvin Asyikin
    If I need physical confirmation = offline (clothes, gadgets, things that expire quickly) If it is a high value items = offline (electronics, pricey accessories, etc.) If not = online
    Yashaswini Ippili
    jeans - offline anything else - online
    Celeste
    @yashaswini_ippili I have created a chrome extension FitYou to help me find my size and fit easily when shopping online for clothes. It's launching in a few hours! Hope you can check it out:) Would love to hear your feedback!
    Two Heads
    Trying (clothes) and testing (tech) offline, buying online :)
    Star
    Offline always.
    Cedric Mathias
    I prefer mostly online shopping as it is more convinient
    KC Onrade
    It depends on the product I'm buying. Usually I compare the prices for both, check the measurements in a physical store and search for good deals for those items online :))
    Rayyan Jawed
    It really depends. For less expensive things, I prefer buying online, but when it comes to buying expensive items, I prefer offline shopping.
    Laeequa Ahmad
    I prefer offline but end up buying online because of lack of time :'(
    Maria Anosova 🔥
    Both. Depends on the product
    Momin Ul Abidin
    I prefer offline shopping because it lets me see the product size, quality, and details in person. It gives me a better sense of what I'm buying :)
    Daniel Burns
    Depends on the product, but usually I like to actually see and try out the product before buying it, so offline.
    Muhammad Hassan
    I prefer shopping online for its convenience and variety. Booking and comparing products from home is also much easier. However, I do enjoy the experience of seeing and touching items in-store occasionally!