• Subscribe
  • Do you prefer to use your weekends for relaxation or catching up on tasks? Why?

Ernest Wolfe
    10 replies

Replies

amelia rose
    For me, relaxation is key on the weekends. I work hard during the week, so I make it a point to do things that help me unwind, like reading or going for a walk.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I kind of juggle between both. :DD Some weekends, I's free as a bird, others I spend my time working on my product; Connect Genie AI. :)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    It depends either i have work to do or not.
    YanXu
    In general, I would choose to rest, unless I am in a situation where I have no choice.
    Salamatu Abdullahi
    I usually split my weekends between both. I find that doing a bit of work helps me feel productive, but I always make time to relax and recharge.
    Fermin Blocher
    I usually use my weekends to relax because it helps me recharge for the week ahead. I find that taking time off to unwind really boosts my productivity
    Ulysse Renaud
    I try to keep my weekends for relaxation. It’s my time to disconnect and unwind after a busy week. I think it’s important to have that balance.
    Itohan blessing Eigbadon
    Catching up on tasks can be stressful, and I like to keep my weekend as stress free as possible.
    Nathan Covey
    I tackle tasks on Saturday, but rest Sunday. I think it's wise to have at least one day of rest per week to avoid burnout!
    Zane Ryan
    It depends on the situation, but I am currently in the process of developing the product like crazy