• Subscribe
  • Do you think a product needs an academy?

Liu Alex
    12 replies
    Hey guys, I'm launching today and have spent a lot of time creating our product academy. Just wondering, would a product with an academy increase your trust in it? My product's academy: https://autoae.notion.site/23c8004ab8914370bdee061edb2f9b5f?v=d990e8e879934e398080bcd7a0c883dd

Replies

Eugenie Thompson
    Depends on the product. If it's complex or has a steep learning curve, an academy could be a game-changer.
    Liu Alex
    @eugenie_thompson I think AutoAE is already a very user-friendly tool, but it still needs an academy for building trust. It's like some Google plugins that are simple yet still have tutorials
    Kevin Not-A-Robot
    It would help establish trust as it shows a clear focus on helping me, the customer, maximize the value of your product, especially if it has many features and a short learning curve.
    John Brown
    An academy can be a valuable asset. It helps build trust and authority, and it's a great way to deepen customer relationships.
    Liu Alex
    @john_brown18 I completely agree! Having an academy can definitely enhance the overall customer experience and establish credibility. It's a fantastic way to provide value and strengthen relationships with customers.
    Fredrick James
    I think it's a smart move. An academy can help you differentiate your product and create a loyal customer base.
    Adeeb Malik
    In my opinion, it should be more like - Making the most of (your product). As much as I love the sound of learning something, it might also give the vibe of a steep learning curve, requiring resources, etc. Moreover, adding relevant to particular places throughout your product's interface like tooltips, links, toast messages, etc. leads the user to learn or know more about it. More like learn while you work kinda thing instead of learn first then work. I hope I was able to put this correctly. Do let me know!
    Adeeb Malik
    @liu_alex1 Definitely, let's connect! I'll just drop in my email here —> adeeb@docxter.app
    Liu Alex
    @adeeb_malik Awesome! It's also a very good opinion!
    Liu Alex
    @adeeb_malik We can talk more out of ph :) Let's connect