• Subscribe
  • Do you think AI will become as integral to daily life as the internet?

Raju Sivaram
    15 replies

Replies

Mathew James
    Absolutely, I think AI will become just as integral to daily life as the internet. It's already starting to weave into our daily routines with virtual assistants and smart home devices.
    Dailie Mill
    Yeah, it's basically inevitable.
    My3 Murthy
    I think it already is for many
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Celonis did a study — 68% of people use AI at work Hard yes. https://www.celonis.com/blog/ai-...
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @kostyabolsh Impressive result Are you using any AI assistance at work?
    Raju Sivaram
    @kostyabolsh Do you think this trend will continue to grow, or are there any potential roadblocks?
    Kevin Not-A-Robot
    Absolutely. As the years progress, so will people's adoption of AI and the value they see and get from it.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I dont see any reason why not. It will be a fruitful change
    Mitchell Benn
    I think AI has a strong chance of becoming as fundamental as the internet. As AI technology improves, it could seamlessly integrate into our routines and make everyday tasks easier.
    Tedel
    No, I think it is a hype that soon will pass (like the Metaverse, does anyone remember that?). Why? Because nothing can replace human creation, no matter how hard computers try, also because companies will eventually start suing AI creators for copyright infringment. As you may already know, AI does not create. It just builds a collage of real human's work.
    Raju Sivaram
    @simplytedel Interesting point! It’s true that some tech trends don’t always pan out as expected like metaverse