• Subscribe
  • Do you think launching a course on the Fintech domain is a good idea?

Leonid Mikhalev
    6 replies
    Hello, PHers. Passing 5 years in the fintech as a Product Manager, I got a lot of expertise in the domain. And I want to share it via course, or paid newsletter. What do you think of this idea? Do you struggle to educate yourself in the fintech? Or reading newsletters, LinkedIn and TechCrunch is enough? My hypothesis raises from my early experience in the IT. I needed to find answers to a hard questions, but even didn't know where to look. Fintechs have shadow partners, licenses, difficult to understand business models. If someone want to launch in the domain, he's got a lot to learn or buy consulting services. I worked in payment processor, in the bank, broker, crypto payments, cryptocommerce, and I've seen stuff. Also was an investor in the stock market, so I understand the technical landscapes behind NASDAQ, etc.. If you have ever tried to launch a fintech product, did you struggle with a lack of information? How did you solve that? Im just testing this hypothesis, not gonna sell you right now. Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it.

Replies

Keira Stump
    I think launching a course on fintech is a fantastic idea. The industry is complex, and having a structured course from someone with real experience could fill a huge gap for many who find the information out there overwhelming.
    Wesley Ward
    I think launching a course in fintech could be really valuable. There's so much complexity in the space, and having a structured guide from someone with real experience would save people a lot of time and confusion.
    Malik Shaw
    A paid newsletter could also be great for ongoing insights. The fintech space moves fast, and having up to date info from someone in the industry would definitely be worth it.
    Johnnie Kuvalis
    I've read a lot of articles and followed news, but they often miss the practical side of things, especially around regulation and licensing. A course with deep dives into those areas would be super helpful, especially for new founders in fintech.
    Emery Steele
    Definitely a good idea! I've struggled with finding comprehensive resources in fintech, and a course from someone who’s been deep in the field would be incredibly valuable.
    Nora Green
    A course like this would be great for demystifying fintech. Many people, including myself, have found it tough to piece together the information from various sources. Your insights could make a big difference.