Do you use affiliate programs as part of your marketing? πŸ‘‡

Ups. πŸ˜€ This is how a marketer can lose potential earnings. In one of my YouTube videos, I talked about a certain book. I haven't realised that someone would have ever bought the book (because I haven't believed that people would really watch the video). πŸ˜€ πŸ”— That YouTube video Never neglect this part. I have several questions for you – it became a hot topic for me: πŸ‘‰ Are you an affiliated partner? (in the meaning: Do you earn money from recommendations?) πŸ‘‰ As a company, do you have an affiliate program? πŸ‘‰ How successful is the affiliate program? (How much do you earn? Approximate amounts – range) πŸ‘‰ What platforms do you use for affiliates? πŸ‘‰ Do you think that the market is oversaturated with affiliate programs?

Replies

Daniel Engelke
We've investigated it but decided to focus our time elsewhere. Reditus is pretty popular!
Business Marketing with Nika
BTW, I am an affiliated partner only with one tool I use daily. I believe that I should promote only things that I am aligned with because I can stay true to what I represent. So those people, who build their Twitter, can have a look at Ugly Duckling It is like a GitHub for social media:
My3 Murthy
I personally haven’t used affiliate programs. The companies I have worked for have been enterprise software platforms- for those, affiliate marketing haven’t really proven to be useful. But following this conversation because I want to learn too
Business Marketing with Nika
what were those companies? I would like to know more about their products because I could know if it would make sense for them. @my3_murthy
Gurkaran Singh
Oh, affiliate programs - where unexpected book purchases surprise us more than plot twists in a suspense novel! It's like a marketing treasure hunt, isn't it? πŸ“šπŸ’°
Launching soon!
Yes, we use affiliate programs to boost our marketing efforts. Problem: Managing and optimizing affiliate marketing campaigns can be time-consuming and complex. Contentify can help by automating the creation and scheduling of affiliate marketing content, optimizing SEO for affiliate posts, and providing a feedback loop for refining and improving affiliate marketing strategies. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Susan Pan
Our product has affiliate program and is now looking for more potential affiliates who benefit from our product and are interested in our product. We believe we can earn more quality users and spreading us wider with the affiliate program. Here's a short intro to our productπŸ‘‡ Briefy is your AI knowledge assistant that turns all kinds of lengthy content into concise, structured summaries and saves them in your knowledge base for later review. If you're interested in our affiliate program, please dm me!