• Subscribe
  • Do you use AI to create content? Is writing prompts struggling for you?

Hilal Aydın
    16 replies
    People started to use AI frequently to create content or assist them throughout the process. However, I observed that some people struggle with writing prompts to create content they had in their minds. Do you struggle with writing prompts? How often do you use AI to create professional or personal content?

Replies

Ni ✌🏾& ❤️
    Writing prompts was a struggle but I've been using @promptbot by @hd_machaao and it has been an amazing help to create content. I've also download some prompt templates but promptbot makes it easier. I give it a prompt and it probes me to create a better one! A game changer. Without prompts you get the same responses that are more general and less thorough
    Harshal Dhir
    leonardo da vinci
    leonardo da vinci
    @ni_e_sha ty for the shout out, here is the link: https://messengerx.io/promptbot
    Hilal Aydın
    Hi @ni_e_sha thank you for your suggestions. I will check them out. Prompt templates didn't work for me either. Seeing some people still using AI like it is a search engine is sad. People should be aware of how can AI ease their daily tasks when they use it effectively. It really is a game changer!
    Actually I used to struggle with writing prompts, but now I got many ready-to-use prompts from AI-related Apps, such as Trickle. They are really helpful by saving me much time and make my work easier! I usually use AI to generate my daily reports. Do you guys find any other helpful applications for prompts?
    Hilal Aydın
    Hi @aaron_yan1 I will definitely check Trickle out. I remember seeing it on PH. What kind of daily reports you generate with AI? I tried some GPT Prompt Builder websites specifically for content creation but they didn't meet my expectations.
    @hilal_aydin Hi, actually I used it to mange my project process to see how many works left. My team wrote the project tasks using Trickle that I mentioned before, and then ask AI to see how is the project going based on the context my team given. I recommend you to have a try if you might be interested in.
    Hilal Aydın
    Thank you @aaron_yan1 I will try it for my current project. We are currently using a project management tool to see the project timeline and how it is going. But I think AI is worth to give it a try.
    Sumit Singh
    Hi Hilal Aydin, When it comes to writing prompts, I think many people struggle initially. It can be challenging to craft prompts that are effective and on-point, especially if you're not used to doing it. However, with practical use over time, it becomes much easier to create prompts that really offer you the result you intended to get. So, to sum it up, yes, writing prompts can be a struggle at first, but with practice and a little help from apps that craft ready-to-use prompts for people with various needs and backgrounds, it becomes much easier. I hope this helps!
    Hilal Aydın
    Hey @sumit_singh37 Yes, writing prompts that will generate a satisfying outcome is really hard at first. Personally, I search for ready-to-use prompts and then customize them. After writing a few different options I select the best and build on it to meet my needs. I am still shocked about what AI is capable of every day. @aaron_yan1 mentioned Trickle for ready-to-use prompts, you should check it out if you haven't already.
    Sumit Singh
    @aaron_yan1 @hilal_aydin I checked it out and upvoted it too. Will be using a lot of it in the coming days.
    @hilal_aydin @sumit_singh37 If you find other interesting apps for prompt-generation, please feel free to let me know. Let's check it out!~
    Hilal Aydın
    Hi @sumit_singh37 @aaron_yan1 another product, PromptBot is mentioned in the comments. You can check it out! :)
    Benjamin Boman
    @hilal_aydin Where are you looking for the ready-made prompts? Just Google?
    André J
    For the moment, most content generation is too generic. AI needs more context regarding the problem. And you can't always define that in a prompt. IMO
    Hilal Aydın
    Hi @eonpilot I agree with you. Tools should focus on integrating AI to give it more context and generate content that meet their customers' needs without requiring a detailed prompt by the user, at least it is what I try to do atm. :)
    Shachar Keidar
    Second Nature’s free AI simulation
    I use it to create content - mostly ChatGPT and JasperAI. They're not perfect, but they can get you many ideas in a short time. Then all you need to do is to adjust the content so it will be perfect for you :)